What's on your mind?
Brb on my way to cry.
If you watch it early and decide to spoil it for the rest of us, fuck you. Also read the community guidelines because I believe spoilers can get you banned for a bit.
I won't be on this wiki for a few days as now that the finale is being released tomorrow along with the premiere of World Beyond.
I don't want any spoilers so I'm staying off the wiki until Monday the reason why is because over here in Ireland we get the episodes Monday not Sunday.
Before I leave for a few days I will be updating The Walking Dead Onslaught page as I've completely finished the game and have alot to add to the page.
Today is finally the moment we’ve been all waiting for!! The finale! PLS DON’T SPOIL (I’m saying that cuz I’ll watch it tonight, but I would still be mad that someone spoiled you) I won’t spoil, I’ll write my review of the finale and probably post it on Oct 5.
So have a good day and stay far away from The Fandom for a few days! 😉
(edited by Felisha83)
Since the final is today for our people who got amc premiere you guy's are lucky but for those who don't got it. Don't go on YouTube later and type in TWD cause if you do you going to see some scene from the film. But if you want to spoil it for yourself go ahead but if not please do not go on YouTube later and spoil the episode for yourself.
(edited by Kingofrap09)
This is my last post before my break so for those wanting to get into the expanded universe of the walking dead this is possibly everything in order of where they take place in the timeline.
This may not be 100% Accurate but with this guide the overall order does make sense
This is only for the TV universe
1. Fear The Walking Dead Season 1
2. Flight 462
3. Dead Reckoning
4. Survival Instinct
5. Torn Apart
6. Fear The Walking Dead Season 2 A
7. Radio Waves
8. Cold Storage
9. Fear The Walking Dead Season 2 B
11. The Oath
12. Fear The Walking Dead Season 3
13. The Walking Dead Season 1
14. The Walking Dead Season 2
15. The Walking Dead Season 3
16. The Walking Dead Season 4
17. The Walking Dead Season 5
18. The Walking Dead Season 6
19. The Walking Dead Season 7
20. The Walking Dead Season 8
21. Red Machete
23. Fear The Walking Dead Season 4
24. Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 A
25. The Althea Tapes
26. Fear The Walking Dead Season 5 B
27. Fear The Walking Dead Season 6
28. The Walking Dead Season 9 A
29. The Walking Dead 1st Rick Movie
30. The Walking Dead Season 9 B
31. TWD World Beyond Season 1
32. The Walking Dead Season 10
Gabe and Beta
All of the above
45 Votes in Poll
The Walking Dead Onslaught was just recently released and I completely finished the games story and upgraded everything along with getting every trophy for the PlayStation VR version of the game. Here is what I thought about the game.
Overall I really enjoyed the games combat and story. The game let's you play as 4 characters
The game is set between season 8 and 9 of the show.
The game is split into 3 sections
1. The Story - the main story of the game is about Daryl looking for a little girl named Daisy. The game is told through flashbacks that Daryl is explaining to Rick.
2. Scavenging - this is how you mainly find materials to build and upgrade Weapons and Buildings. In this mode you have a time limit to Scavenge around an area.
3. Alexandria - this is the main area of the game. Here is where you play as Rick and talk to Daryl about the story and talk to Michonne about rebuilding Alexandria after the War.
I'll get the negatives out of the way first
1. The Story ends really abruptly as I said the Story is about Daryl looking for a girl named Daisy. Throughout the game Daryl tries to convince Rick to look for her and at the end of the game it seems as though Rick finally agrees but the game ends before they actually leave to look. It's possible this is set up for a DLC or Sequel however Survios the company making the game said that DLC and a Sequel is up to AMC and how well the game does. It's also possible Daisy could possibly be mentioned in the show.
2. Walkers can be killed without destroying the Brain. This is probably my biggest complaint. In the walking dead they make it pretty clear that walkers can only be killed by headshots and while it is the fastest way to kill them in the game. You are also able to kill walkers by stabbing then several times in the stomach.
Now for the positives
1. Voice acting - Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride and Josh McDermitt all return to do their voices in this game and they all do a pretty great job. It's fun hearing the stuff Carol says when killing walkers. Her yelling headshot is pretty funny. Keith Ferguson steps in as the voice of Rick and while you can tell it isn't Andrew Lincoln he still does a pretty good job. G.K. Bowes does the voice of Michonne and while you can tell it's not Danai Gurira she still does a good job. Cathy Cavadini does the voice of Driver a mother looking for her daughter Daisy. She does a great job in the role.
2. The environments - something I really love is the more urban setting of this game. While the show mainly sticks to the woods Onslaught goes more urban with cul de sacs and small towns it kinda reminds me of the setting of earlier seasons and Survival Instinct and as someone that liked the environments of Survival Instinct it was nice to see.
3. Game length - the length of the game is pretty good especially when trying to get everything done.
4. The combat - this is probably one of Onslaughts biggest selling points and thankfully it's great. You are able to grab, push and stab and shoot walkers the games combat is easy to get used to and feels great.
5. Weapon variety - throughout the game you get access to Pistols, Revolvers, Bats, Crossbows, Rifles, Machetes, Knifes, Hatchets, Axes and More so there is plenty to work with.
6. The Game also gives many references to the show. You get a letter from Morgan where he tells you he's leaving which makes sense as this would be around the time he left Virginia and went to Texas. Rick also talks to Daryl about leading the Saviours something we see in Season 9 and plenty of characters are mentioned like
7. The game also References moments from the show like Carl and Glenn's deaths along with the Flu from season 4 and even Daryl and Merle going to an Evacuation point in The Walking Dead Survival Instinct.
8. The music in the game is also really good and even includes a cover of the main theme of the show.
9. Walkers are very reactive to hits. You can slice off parts of their face, Arms and Legs along with stabbing then in the stomach till you see their intestines. Even shooting a walker in the stomach with a Shotgun will leave a big hole in its stomach.
Overall I really enjoyed The Walking Dead Onslaught.
Unfortunately this game from what I've been seeing isn't getting the best feedback which is really unfortunate.
Hopefully some more positive feedback starts showing up because this game does the main thing all games should strive to be and that is Fun.
Unfortunately games now are more rated on Graphics rather than gameplay.
While the graphics aren't bad at all they ain't the best graphics.
But the gameplay is the main thing that matters and this game delivers 100% on a truly fun and Entertaining game and at the end of the day that's what truly matters.
TWD beginning with mystery by wakimg in a hospital
Fear beginning where you watched it all go down
51 Votes in Poll
OMG I JUST WOKE UP AND REALIZED...
For most of you Oct 4, is when you will be able to watch the S10 FINALE, but for me, I’ll be able to watch it tomorrow and I’m so fucking excited!!! I just can’t wait! I’m ready to cry some deaths (not Gabe lmao).
Edit: By the way, if some of you, like me, want to watch it the 1st, but don’t want to pay for AMC Prime (Premium or whatever), there is a few options I use...
Flixtor.to (Just write it on Google), it works and I used this site often, but only for recent shows or episodes, otherwise you need to pay.
Watched (You can download this app on your cellphone or on your computer) and there is a lot of shows, no need to pay, sometimes it doesn’t work well, but on computer it’s way better.
So that was my little tips if you can’t wait too!!
(edited by Felisha83)
37 Votes in Poll
40 Votes in Poll
30 Votes in Poll
There should be an article that archives all unanswered questions amongst all forms of twd media, minor (what is the fate of Alex in FTWD) or major (Whereabouts of Rick).