Because in the beginning of the walking dead a guy was hiding under a dead body wall the walkers were eating the person on top so Glen mite not be dead we will find out to night
Tonight's episode is about Morgan, I don't think that we'll find out about Glenn's fate.
goin to be about Morgan tonight
We will find out later
Did everyone else see Glenn looking down and screaming while he was ripped apart? There was no body on top of him unless he fell in a hole and just his head was sticking out next to nicolas. Dont get me wrong, i hope Glenn alive also, Maggie would be devastated, but scene showed glenn being rioped apart. Unless he got knocked out, rolled under dumpster and dreamed it all
Glenn didn't die, he grabbed Nicholas and he fell on top of him. Those were Nicholas's guts that were going everywhere. But I'm jus wondering, how can Glenn get away if Nicholas is still on top of him with all those walkers around?
Well in the walking dead tell tale game, Kenny, one of the main characters gets stuck in a similar situation in savannah. Everyone assumed he was dead, with the thousands of walkers he fell into along with Ben, but however, in season 2 we found out he survived. So it is totally possible for glen to escape that situation. I think the guts must have spilled all over glen, making him blend in with the walkers like he did in season 1, allowing him to escape.
I have 3 proofs glen is alive
1) Intestines aren't located in the chest such as the ones being ripped apart, meaning it must have been from Nicholas's stomach on top of glen
2) You can clearly see how much higher the spot glen is being "eaten" is from rest of his body
3) He was just screaming, no tears, and wasn't even coughing out blood like everyone else that gets eaten
4) If you look closely at the end of that scene, it appears as glen slid right under the dumpster
5) A extremely familiar situation has happened in the video game in which the dude survived
What do you think?