Am I the only one who hates Carol and would be glad if she would die?
Also I think her story has evolved enough to the point where there's not much else you can do with her
Very true Phillips......
Major character? Hold on... Rick, Daryl, Glenn, Carl, Abraham, Eugene, Carol, Sasha, Tara, Rosita and Maggie. You really think it's not gonna be a female? You are somewhat right, if it would have to change the show forever, it'd be either Maggie or Carol, and as Carol is the safest character, and Maggie... Well, she could go... But I don't think that... Rick CAN be killed, Kirkman said he will kill rick if it will get to that... You think his time is now? Btw. If you read comics (which I guess you did) than you know that Abraham dies pretty soon after the herd was dealt with, maybe it will be him.
And Abraham means something for the group... But he maybe won't be killed off, it's gonna be some character that is alive in the comics... Or some character that is not in comics at all... That makes it Rick, Daryl, Carol, Maggie and Michonne. Glenn won't die, it's too much predictable... Maybe Michonne will go
Abraham does mean something to the group BUT he doesn't mean as much to the group as say Glenn or Rick or Daryl. He won't kill a female by Lucille. If he killed a woman it would be by gunfire or something like that. Abraham and Eugene are secondary characters. In the grand scheme of things, they haven't been with our group very long. I do think Abraham will die but it won't be by Lucille. If Abraham or Eugene dies, our group will be sad and they will mourn but they will move on. Their death wouldn't be big enough to rock their whole world down to its core. It wouldn't be Maggie because she becomes the leader of the hilltop so her character is about to come into its prime. I'm willing to put money on it that it will be one of the original cast members. It's either going to be Glenn or Daryl. The Lucille killing is to teach Rick and his people a lesson so it won't be Rick. Negan likes Carl. That leaves Carol, Glenn, and Daryl. He won't kill Carol so Glenn and Daryl are candidates.
They could do something completely unexpected and kill a secondary character like Abraham but I seriously don't think so. That would t impact our group enough to warrant that.
But the reason Maggie's leaves and becomes hilltop leader is because of negan beating Glenn to death if you ask me it has to be Glenn and it will be Glenn I'm at least 80% sure it is the other 20% has me hoping he beats carol ppl keeps saying negan won't kill females with Lucille but remember the tv show does veer off from the comics so the possibility of a female getting beatin to death are still very high but all we can do is speculate till it actually happens
True. It doesn't make sense to me why they would do Glenn since it's SO predictable. Even those who haven't read the comics know about that. I can't see Robert and Scott doing something so predictable. I think it can be anyone but Glenn or Carol because Carol will most likely be here till the very end.
Norman is leaving the show so if they don't kill him off then it will be something like he just went off on his own and we never see him again.
They have said that they are going to be keeping it close to the comics though so it could very well be Glenn. It also makes me think that the chicks won't meet Lucille. You're right and all we can do is speculate. I've never seen so much speculation over any topic in any show before. Whatever happens is going to rock our world and we know that it's going to be BIG! I can't wait!
I kinda like Carol cause she has Judies back but she needs to pull it together
I don't hate Carol I don't like some of the choice's she's making but I don't hate her she can come back everybody gets to come back🙋😳😇
What do you think?