Will negan bash Glenn's head in what do you think?
But Glenn is SO predictable. It wouldn't make sense why they would do something that everyone already knows. Maggie is already an experienced leader. Deanna trained her and she's had a leadership role for awhile now which helps her new position in the hilltop.
Norman leaving may be a rumor but with his new show and all of the movies he's doing, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.
Could be. Lauren Cohan is also taking on new roles too so maybe she's the big death in season 6 I think daryls got a 10% chance to go I'm giving Abraham a 30% chance and Glenn's got a 60% chance I'd actually be shocked if they didn't kill Glenn
Norman Reedus said Glenn's name cause at the time they filmed Glenn's dumpster scene which was his false death. They didn't even film the second half of the season by the time they were giving that interview
And also the MAIN reason why I'm not on the band wagon of thinking Glenn gets Lucilled was this. Kirkman said in a late night show with Chris Hardwick and he was asked if he could give a spoiler and he said this "well we are going to be introduced to a character names Negan and he is going to bash Glenn's head in with his baseball bat". That right there is the main reason. There is no one in hell if that was truly going to happen that Kirkman would say that on live tv to spoil that...
Yeah. It won't be Glenn. I think at this point, Glenn is the only one immune to Lucille.
Idk I'm hoping its Glenn that's one of the parts in the comic I wanna see on the small screen I really hope it's not Daryl but I have a bad feeling about it fingers crossed for Glenn getting it though
Also this has nothing to do with this discussion but i really wish we could post pictures on here
I just read in an interview that Daryl will have a confrontation with Negan........and we all know what happened when we first met Negan in the comics..
Yeah. Daryl's done.
I also wish we could post pics!
Idk we'll see everything's speculation till it happens no one thinks Glenn will get beat to death so who's to say negan will kill the first time we see him they don't follow the comics exactly if they did Glenn would be dead Daryl wouldn't even exist and we'd know exactly what's gunna happen haha
What do you think?