Did I do good?
What's on your mind?
The Governor, Shane, Dale, Merle, Martinez, Oscar, Axel, Lori, Lilly
Also Willy's origin story
Name checks out
Negan has now shared with you his magicks and has decided that if @AlexanderOfNine is killed in round 3, then everyone will get a pet of their choice.
41 Votes in Poll
He has a thing for making friends with the children but he should not include Hershel. It’d be fucked up to befriend a kid whose father he brutally murdered in front of his mother years ago, plus that would not make a pretty scene with Maggie’s reaction if he comes anywhere near him.
Wow. Just wow. I really liked this episode. To me, it was like a combination of s6e4 "Here's Not Here", s9e14 "Scars", and Fear s4e5 "Laura".
I heard a lot of people really didn't like this episode, though I can't help but disagree with that opinion. I find this episode to be pretty good. Here are some reasons:
1. We got to see Daryl during the time-skip
- This is something I have been wanting to see ever since it happened. And the cinematography during those times made the scenes a whole lot better too.
2. We get to see the origins of Dog
- To be fair, I thought the way he got Dog was strange but since that's what the writers went with I'll just accept it.
3. We get to see Daryl actually be in love with someone
- After 10 full seasons we finally get to see Daryl with a love interest. I also like that it's not with a pre-existing character mainly because fans won't be as annoyed with whom he chooses.
These are all things, that I bet most have of have been wanting to see. I don't have much to say other than this due to the fact that there's not much happening in the episode, but I hope you enjoyed my review, nonetheless. 9/10 episode.
19 Votes in Poll
18 Votes in Poll
When the outbreak affected rest of the world, how does it affect international space station? What would happen to people on it?
3 Votes in Poll
5 Votes in Poll
24 Votes in Poll
Who is the main selling point character on the main TWD show for you who is still alive in the present?
And rank everyone you can that is somewhat main and still alive!
12 Votes in Poll
30 Votes in Poll
He got shanked
He’s supposed to be a great guy, but he just stood there and watched while those douchebags were tormenting Lydia and he didn’t stand up for her. And then when Negan saved her from those evil fuckers he voted for him to die.
14 Votes in Poll
Season 4's (Telltale) cast might be my favourite yet