|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
|This article is about the TV Series episode. You may be looking for the Comic Series volume.|
"A Certain Doom" is the upcoming sixteenth episode of the tenth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It is the one-hundred and forty-seventh episode of the series overall. It will premiere on October 4, 2020, the same night as "Brave", the season premiere of the first season of The Walking Dead: World Beyond. It was written by Corey Reed, Jim Barnes & Eli Jorne and directed by Greg Nicotero.
- Briana Venskus as Beatrice
- Anabelle Holloway as Gracie
- Antony Azor as R.J. Grimes
- Alex Sgambati as Jules
- Stefan Rollins as Rifle Whisperer
- Seven as Dog
- Unknown as Adam Sutton
- Laura Kelly as Hilltop Resident
- Nick Bruno as Hilltop Resident
- Warren Franks as Hilltop Resident
- Bob Melton as Hilltop Resident
- Landon Brooks as Whisperer
- Dane DiLiegro as Hero Walker
- This is the eleventh episode to share the same title of a Comic Series volume, after "Days Gone Bye", "Made to Suffer", "This Sorrowful Life", "Too Far Gone", "No Way Out", "A New Beginning", "What Comes After", "The Calm Before", "Lines We Cross" and "What We Become".
- This episode was originally meant to air on April 12, 2020; however the release date was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic as it was still in post-production. It will instead be released as a special episode later on October 4, 2020.
- This is the first time an episode of the Original TV Series has been postponed.
- This was originally going to be the season finale, before Season 11 got delayed due to COVID-19 pandemic, forcing the crew to extend Season 10 by six more episodes.
- This is the first time a season finale of the Original TV Series has been changed into an ordinary episode.
- This will be the first time a new episode of The Walking Dead and The Walking Dead: World Beyond aired the same night.
- The Season 1 premiere of The Walking Dead: World Beyond will be played directly after this episode.
- This episode marks the return of Maggie Rhee, who has been absent since "What Comes After".
- As of this episode, Maggie will be the last character introduced in Season 2 confirmed to be alive.