|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
|This article is about the TV Series episode. You may be looking for the Comic Series volume.|
"A Certain Doom" is the upcoming sixteenth and final episode of the tenth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It is the one-hundred and forty-seventh episode of the series overall. It will premiere later in 2020. It was written by Corey Reed, Jim Barnes & Eli Jorne and directed by Greg Nicotero.
- Briana Venskus as Beatrice
- Anabelle Holloway as Gracie
- Antony Azor as R.J. Grimes
- Alex Sgambati as Jules
- Unknown as Adam Sutton
- This is the eleventh episode to share the same title of a Comic Series volume, after "Days Gone Bye", "Made to Suffer", "This Sorrowful Life", "Too Far Gone", "No Way Out", "A New Beginning", "What Comes After", "The Calm Before", "Lines We Cross" and "What We Become".
- This episode was originally meant to air on April 12, 2020; however the release date was postponed due to the coronavirus pandemic as it was still in post-production. It will instead be released as a special episode later in 2020.
- This is the first time when an episode of the Original TV Series was postponed.