Aasim is an original character who first appears in Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season Four. He is a hunter for Ericson's Boarding School. Aasim is arguably the most level-headed and pragmatic of the kids living at the school, acting as a voice of logic and reason compared to his more emotional companions.
- 1 Pre-Apocalypse
- 2 Post-Apocalypse
- 3 Killed Victims
- 4 Relationships
- 5 Appearances
- 6 Trivia
- 7 References
Nothing is known about Aasim's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was born in either 1992 or 1993 and was sent to Ericson's Boarding School for starting fires. When Aasim was ready to be released from the school, the apocalypse started.
When spoken to while helping AJ make friends, he will be writing in a book. When Clementine asks him about it, he explains that he is documenting what happened to them earlier. AJ takes the book and reads what he wrote out loud, to which Aasim snaps at him. Clementine can tell AJ to give the book back or tell Aasim to let him continue reading.
If Clementine decides to go hunting with Louis and Aasim:
If Clementine chooses to hunt with him and Louis, they will find a walker snared in one of their traps. When Louis jokes about the walker being like "a walker piñata" and pushes it with his bat, Aasim will express his annoyance and leave to hunt. Clementine can choose to hunt with him or stay with Louis; if she hunts with Aasim, he will be grateful. When they regroup with Louis and AJ, they find a young rabbit in one of their snares; if Clementine lets the rabbit go, he will appreciate it.
If Clementine decides to go fishing with Violet and Brody:
If Clementine goes to fish with Violet and Brody, Aasim and Louis will appear after they discover that their traps were sabotaged, Aasim agrees that they should head back to camp.
After Marlon kills Brody, he is seen in the courtyard. After Clementine sways either Louis or Violet to her side, he confronts Marlon as well. He is shocked and horrified when AJ shoots Marlon.
Aasim, while shocked kept silent about Marlon's death, where although he is shocked by the fact, he mostly remains silent. He mourned the deaths of Brody and Marlon that morning, expressing bitter resentment toward Marlon and says that Mitch is a hypocrite for defending him. Aasim then took part in the vote to keep AJ and Clementine.
Two weeks later, Aasim argued with Willy about which kind of traps they should use to stop the raiders when they attack. Aasim suggests the idea of filling dufflebags with bricks and dropping them on the attackers, while Willy wants to use a log trap similar to the ones the group uses to kill walkers outside the gate. The argument escalates until Aasim calls Willy "childish" and is in return punched in the stomach by the boy.
Aasim then joins Clementine, Alvin Jr., Louis, Violet, and Tenn for a game of truth or dare, in which Louis teases him about his crush on Ruby. Aasim is listed by Violet to Clementine in a "Fuck-Marry-Kill" scenario, alongside Ruby and James. After that, Clementine dares him to either ask Ruby for a kiss or make out with one of the walker heads the group placed on pikes in the courtyard. If she dares him to ask Ruby for a kiss, Ruby will punch him in the stomach for doing so. If he kisses the walker head, he reacts in disgust. (Determinant)
Aasim later asks Tennessee about one thing he always feared he get made fun of for thinking, to which the boy replies that he believes that one day, the walkers would disappear. That question ends the game, and Aasim returns his activities, after apologizing to Willy for arguing with him.
Aasim is seen sharing a cell with Omar when Clementine infiltrates the ship. After Clementine wakes up, she finds herself in a cell with either Louis or Violet, based off who the player didn't save from abduction. If Clementine saved Violet, she will comfort Louis in her cell, but is warned by Aasim that Lilly had his tongue cut out for constantly talking. After Clementine escapes her cell, she frees opens the cells, releasing Louis/Violet, Omar, and Aasim. If Louis was captured in the previous episode, Aasim will help carry him alongside Omar, telling Clementine that he better see her on land before leaving.
After Clementine and AJ get off the Delta's sinking ship, he is seen with Omar hiding behind cover. After Clementine notices that Willy and Ruby are preparing a cart to get everyone back to the school, he calls out to them. After Clementine kills a few walkers, he helps Omar and carries him into the cart with the others, sitting him down inside of it. Him and everyone else excluding Clementine and AJ head back to the school after the Delta's soldiers are killed. Later after AJ gets done fishing and heads back to the school, he is seen talking to Ruby and they both hold hands and walk back into the school. He is seen among the others at the table eating.
This list shows the victims Aasim has killed:
- Kent Mudle confirmed Aasim was originally meant to be bisexual, however this was later scrapped. 
- According to Kent Mudle, Aasim's name and design was based on Telltale employee Aasim Zubair, who was the lead environment artist & art director for Season 4.
- Mary Kenney confirmed that Aasim was the third voter who voted for Clementine and Alvin Jr. to stay at Ericson's along with Violet and Tennessee.  This was later stated in game as well, by Tennessee.
- Aasim is one of the seven characters that are alive at the end of Season 4, regardless of the player's choices. The others being Clementine, Alvin Jr., Willy, Ruby, Omar, and Rosie.
- Aasim is one of eleven characters to appear in all four episodes of Season 4, the others being Clementine, Alvin Jr., Violet, Louis, Tennessee, Ruby, Willy, Omar, Rosie, and Abel.
- It was revealed by Kent Mudle that Aasim was sent to the school for starting fires.
- Aasim was originally going to have a whole philosophy built around salt, and how it would be the currency in a new adult free world. He would have a big jar of salt that he hid in the ground in "Done Running" and showed to Clementine if they went rabbit hunting.
- Aasim and Omar can be the only teenage or young adult male characters left if Louis and James died.
- Aasim is one the ten characters that are confirmed to survive the events of the game series, regardless of the players' choices.
|Language||Dubber||Other Characters Voiced|
|Spanish (Latin America)||Luis Navarro||N/A|