"Acts of God" is the sixteenth episode and second-part finale of the eleventh season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It is the one-hundred and sixty-ninth episode of the series overall. It premiered on April 10, 2022. It was written by Nicole Mirante-Matthews and directed by Catriona McKenzie.
- Lance Kilmer as Hilltop Resident
- Laura Kelly as Hilltop Resident
- Esther Pittman as Oceanside Resident
- Kathryn Spratlin as Oceanside Resident
- Rachel Foster as Oceanside Resident
- Robin Cox as Oceanside Resident
- Last appearance of Romano.
- Last appearance of Marco.
- Last appearance of Leah Shaw.
- With Leah's death, all of the Reapers are now dead.
- The title of the episode, "Acts of God", refers to the swarm of locusts seen throughout the episode.
- This episode was made available for streaming to subscribers of AMC Premiere on April 3, 2022.
- The original plot summary for the episode was as follows: In the very last mid-season finale for The Walking Dead, our heroes are trapped in situations beyond their control. Everyone they've worked so hard to protect is at risk as danger baits them at every turn. All is at stake. Now, they must decide who and what are worth saving. Each decision comes with its own deadly ramifications. Meanwhile, Eugene and Max's relationship deepens, but so does the trouble that is brewing inside the Commonwealth.
- Gustavo Gomez (Marco) celebrated his birthday during the filming of this episode.
- Leah's death is somewhat similar to Dwight's death in Issue 186. Both of them are shot in the head by someone that they (at some point) trusted above others (Daryl for Leah, Rick for Dwight) and were shot in a way where they never saw their killers (Leah through the back of the head, Dwight through the side).