|This article is about the Video Game character. For other pages with the same name, see: Adam|
Little is known about Adam's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he had a sister and a loving father and mother. Given his father's remarks to Lee Everett that he coached little league, it can be assumed that Adam played little league baseball.
Adam accompanied his father on a hunting trip, and went missing. His family desperately searched for him, to no avail. His status is unknown.
The stranger mentions how he took Adam into the woods and lost him in this episode. He expresses regret at having lost his only son and how his wife slowly grew angrier and angrier about it.
This list shows the victims Adam has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- "I took my son, Adam, hunting even though my wife said he was too young. I figured he had to learn."
- —The stranger to Lee.[src]
Adam is the Stranger's son, and he loved him earnestly. It is shown that Adam may have loved his father much too, and they have a decently good father-son relationship, as he agreed to go hunting in the woods with his father, while his father also urgently desired to teach his son survival skills. When Adam was lost in the woods, he was deeply distraught and went desperately searching him in vain for many days.
- "I came back without him and the look on her face said... You are a MONSTER."
- —The stranger about Tess's reaction to Adam's disappearance.[src]
Adam is Tess' son, and she loved him earnestly. When Adam was lost in the forest and presumably died, she was deeply distraught, going as far as putting all the blame on her husband, distrusting his ability to keep them safe and abandoned him together with their daughter.
- "We all went out looking for him. We never found him."
- —The stranger on his daughter's search for Adam.[src]
Although their relationship is not explored whatsoever, it can be inferred they had a normal brother-sister relationship.
- The hoodie in the back of the station wagon at the end of "Starved For Help" belonged to Adam.
- The hoodie is a reference to Kangaroo Jack.
- Adam is the only member of his family that is not confirmed dead.