|This article is about the Survival Instinct character. For other pages with the same name, see: Albert|
- "Damn massacre is what it is."
- —Albert on his radio[src]
Albert Lee is an original character from The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.
Nothing is known about Albert's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he is a deputy at Pemberton Sheriff's Department and co-workers with John Ed Turner and that he has an unnamed brother.
Albert Lee was stationed at the entrance of a camp. Daryl Dixon asked him if he could give them a lift, but replied that he could not offer one because he was taking other survivors to safety. He then gave Daryl a double barrel shotgun. He told him to search the ranger station for Ranger Hartwell and said that he had a truck for them. Daryl finds Lee's hat and returns it, who is later rewarded with shotgun ammo.
If you choose to go to Sheriff Turner's police station you can hear Albert through his radio, that he needs backup while they get attacked, shots can be heard in the background. It is not clear if he survived or was eaten alive. His current fate is unknown.
This list shows the victims Albert has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- "Tell you what: there WAS a ranger. Hartwell. He was driving back to his station. Looked like HE had plenty of room."
- —Albert Lee to Daryl about Hartwell
It is assumed that Albert and Hartwell had a stable relationship. He trusted Hartwell enough that he offered Daryl to find Hartwell to find a new vehicle. It is possible that they were both defending Garwater Campgrounds before it got overrun, all campers and rangers being killed.
- It is possible that Albert died at the campground, because you can hear his voice through Sheriff Turner's walkie-talkie. He ask for backup and you can hear shots in the background. It isn't clear if he has survived the attack while his state will remain unknown.
- In a conversation between Daryl and Lee, when Daryl returns the hat to him, it is revealed that Officer Lee has a brother.
|Survival Instinct Characters|
|Dixon Family||Daryl • Merle • Will|
|Cabot Ridge Survivors||Jess • Buck|
|Sedalia Survivors||Kessler • Warren • Jimmy • Lester|
|Pemberton Sheriff's Department||John • Albert|
|Fontana Survivors||Anna • Mia • Noah|
|Oakview Survivors||Kennedy • Mike|
|Taggart Survivors||Charlene • Satchmo|
|Archer Creek Survivors||Chris • Sheila|
|Cleburne Hospital Survivors||Dowdle • Todd|
|Sherwood Survivors||Aiden • Jane • Terry • Mrs. Harrison|
|Miscellaneous Survivors||Sarah • Ahmad • Holly • Shelley • Gloria • Ash|
|Alive characters appear in green. Dead characters appear in red and italics. Unknown characters appear in blue. Undead characters appear in grey and italics. Determinant characters appear in purple. With italics, determinant characters either die or turn undead. Without italics, determinant characters either die, stay alive or are left with unknown status.|