|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for her Comic Series or Road to Survival counterparts.|
"Alpha" (real name unknown) is a main character and an antagonist, as well as a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. She is the leader of the Whisperers. She serves as the primary antagonist of the second half of Season 9.
Nothing is known about Alpha's life prior to or as the outbreak began other than that she has a daughter named Lydia.
At some point after the outbreak, Alpha became the leader of a large group of survivors that would eventually become known as the "Whisperers". The group discovered an ingenious way to be protected from attacks of the dead by killing and skinning them and wearing their skin in order to mask their scents and move freely among herds in order to attack other survivor camps and settlements.
To be added.
This list shows the victims Alpha has killed.
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- To be added.
- "Alpha" is the fifth major recurring antagonist in the TV Series, the first being Shane Walsh, the second being The Governor, the third being Gareth and the fourth being Negan.
- "Alpha" is the first major recurring antagonist in the TV Series to be female.
- "Alpha" is also the second female character to be classified as a primary antagonist, with the first being Dawn Lerner.
- "Alpha" is one of two major recurring antagonists confirmed to have a living relative (her daughter Lydia), the other being Shane Walsh who also has a living relative.
- "Alpha" is currently the only major recurring antagonist whose real name is not known.
- The term "Alpha" denotes the dominant role or position in a particular sphere or group.
- She most likely started using the name "Alpha" when she became the leader of the Whisperers.