|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the World Beyond character.|
- "It was just Milo and me. We'd been walking for days -- weeks, until the hissers ran through our camp, scattered everyone to the winds. After that, we went back to what it was before, what it always is in the end -- Milo and me, moving from place to place, surviving..."
- —Amelia to Negan and Brandon about her past.[src]
Nothing is known about Amelia's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Amelia and Milo survived together until they joined a group of survivors living in a camp. Unfortunately, the camp was overrun by walkers, separating them from the group. Upon their return, they discovered the camp in ruins and decided to venture off in search of a new safe haven.
Amelia and her son Milo try to seek refuge inside an abandoned bus when they are surrounded by several walkers. Before they can be killed, they are rescued by Negan while Brandon arrives shortly after.
Following their rescue, Amelia shares with them her story on how they have been trying to survive on their own and then takes Milo outside for a walk. Later that day, Amelia is packing their bags after Negan promises to take them both to a safe community.
While waiting for Negan to bring back wood for a fire, Amelia and her son are caught off guard by Brandon and have their head bashed in with a tire iron due to him believing to be accomplishing a test by Negan.
- Killed By
- Brandon (Off-Screen)
Amelia and her son are both killed by Brandon, who delusionally believes Negan wanted him to kill them in a sort of test to prove himself.
This list shows the victims Amelia has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Laura Martínez García voices Amelia in the Spanish dub.
- Laura also voices Brianna in the Spanish dub.