|This article is about the TV Series character. For other pages with the same name, see: Andre|
- "I hope we're not boring you, Peanut."
- —Michonne to Andre in her dream.[src]
Andre Anthony, also called Peanut, is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. He is Michonne Hawthorne's son and the older half-brother of R.J. Grimes. Andre's death at the start of the outbreak was the main cause of Michonne's mental stability issues.
Little is known about Andre's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was living with his mother and father in an apartment building.
Michonne Hawthorne dreams of her former life with her lover Mike, his friend Terry, and her son Andre. In the dream, things rapidly progress from their idyllic life to the devastation of the apocalypse with Mike arguing that it is safer in their apartment than out there. She walks in with Andre, calling him Peanut. After this, Mike and Terry appear with no arms or jaw like they did when they were walkers and Andre disappears.
- Killed By
While his mother Michonne was away on a supply run, Andre stayed at the camp with his father. The camp was overrun by walkers and his dad and Terry were too high on drugs to protect him resulting in Andre being devoured by walkers.
Michonne and her son had a loving relationship as she was his mother. This is shown by how devastated Michonne was to lose her son in the dream she had, even now Michonne finds it hard to interact with young children as she misses him as shown in the way she held Judith Grimes and cried while she did.
- "After" (Dream)
- In Season 9, Andre is mentioned by Michonne as she and an imprisoned Negan discuss their families and kids in "The Obliged".
- While not confirmed, it is possible his last name is "Hawthorne", since this is his mother's last name.
- That being said, it's unknown if "Hawthorne" is her married or maiden name.