|This article is about the Video Game character. For other pages with the same name, see: Anna|
Nothing is known about Anna's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she was born in 1975 and may have lived in Savannah, Georgia.
The first tape Lee Everett, Christa and Vernon watch in Crawford's medical room (to see if they can find the code to the locked safe) reveals Anna's story: after an examination by Dr. Logan, it was determined that she was pregnant. At first he told her that she couldn't live in Crawford while pregnant, and gave her time to digest the fact that he had to perform an abortion on her per Crawford's rules. The tape didn't depict Logan opening the safe, so Lee had to find another tape.
After Lee retrieves the second tape from Logan's zombified body, it is watched, and it reveals that she came back later and pleaded with him to help her keep the baby. Logan tells her that she could keep the child if she left Crawford. She pleaded that Dr Logan cover the pregnancy's evidence for her; out of a fear that Crawford would punish him, Logan refused. Out of desperation, she stabbed his stomach with a syringe, stole his gun and fled the room as she began gunning down random people in Crawford. The tape then ended.
Anna and her unborn child's fate is currently unknown.
This list shows the victims Anna has killed:
- Walter Ashe (Alive)
- Crawford Oberson (Indirectly Caused, Alive)
- Jeff (Indirectly Caused, Alive)
- Numerous unnamed Crawford residents (Indirectly Caused and Direct)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
Anna did not seem to despise the doctor before he demanded Anna make her decision. She pleaded with him to conceal her pregnancy's evidence; his refusal was enough to drive Anna to stabbing him.
- Anna is one of the four confirmed pregnant women in the Video Game, the others being Christa, Rebecca and Jane.
- Anna, however, is the first woman confirmed to be pregnant, whereas Christa's pregnancy was not revealed until "No Time Left".
- It is unknown what happened to Anna's baby after she left Crawford.
- Anna uses Christa's character model.
- Anna is the second character Mara Junot has voiced, the first being Christa.
- Anna originally had a bigger role along with Logan. She was originally going to be helped by Logan, as he tried to help her escape, but he was killed in the process, presumably by Crawford Oberson.
- They have the exact opposite type of relationship with each other in "Around Every Corner", changing from positive to negative.