Nothing is known about Armando's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Armando is first seen defending the boat, firing at the approaching herd from a window, oblivious to his surroundings. Upon noticing him, Clementine sneaks into the room, and draws her bow on him.
Shoot him in the leg (Dead): Clementine shoots Armando in the leg, which leads to a nonlethal knock out.
Shoot him in the neck (Undead): Clementine shoots Armando in the neck, which silently kills him. His body is left to later reanimate.
If Armando was spared in the previous episode, he will appear in the background, fighting off the approaching walkers. He is eventually overwhelmed and devoured. If Armando was killed in the previous episode, he will briefly be seen as a zombie, attempting to crawl ashore following the explosion.
- Killed By
- Clementine (Alive)
After noticing and approaching the unaware Armando, Clementine can choose to shoot him in the neck. The surprised Armando notices Clementine just as she fires, and the arrow goes through his neck, killing him silently. He later reanimates.
- Killed By
If he was spared, he will appear alongside others members of the Delta, desperately attempting to fight off the approaching walkers. The walkers eventually overwhelm the raiders, including Armando, who is attacked and devoured.
This list shows the victims Armando has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people
- Armando is one of three characters voiced by Robbie Daymond, the others being Mitch and Gad.
- Armando is the only known member of the Delta to not have any dialogue.
- Armando is one of the twelve determinant characters with a dead or undead status. The others being Lee, Duck, the stranger, Danny, Bennett, Walt, Sarita, Abel, Michael, Rodney, and Lloyd.
- Marcus Just voices Armando in the German version.
- Marcus also voices Gad in the German version.
- Jean-Paul Pitolin voices Armando in the French version.
- Jean-Paul also voices Lee Everett in the French version.