Ava Sanderson is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's Fear the Walking Dead. She is the mother of Odessa. Following Odessa's abduction from PADRE Collectors, Ava briefly became a member of Wilt's posse in order to get back her daughter from the latter organization by any means necessary.
Ava is a brave, smart, and hardened survivor. After her daughter had been taken by Madison Clark and given to PADRE, Ava never gave up trying to get her back. She faked a pregnancy in an attempt to get into PADRE, despite the high probability it wouldn't work. She is quite friendly with Morgan after they hand Madison over to Wilt's posse. Ava eventually joins Wilt's posse to fight PADRE, though this costs her life.
Nothing is known about Ava's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that she came from a generationally wealthy family and grew up near the coast of Louisiana at her family's estate. She also had a daughter.
Ava will appear in this episode.
- Killed By
- Oriole (Alive)
- PADRE Guards (Alive)
Ava was shot and killed by PADRE guards during their skirmish.
- Madison Clark (Zombified)
After Ava washes up on shore reanimated, she attacks Morgan and pins him to the ground. Madison, however, saves him by stabbing Ava in the head.
This list shows the victims Ava has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- In "Gone", Ava mentions that she's searching for a survivor named Jim during a broadcast over the walkie. However, it's unknown if he actually exists or was used a ploy to get Madison's attention.
- In the Memoriam on Talking Dead for "Gone", she is credited as Walker Ava.
- Ava is the last named character to die in Season 7.
|Language||Dubber||Other Characters Voiced|
|Spanish (Latin America)||N/A||N/A|