|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Video Game counterpart, the Comic Series character, the Woodbury soldier, the TV Series character, the Fear character, or the voice actor.|
Post-Apocalypse & Pre-Apocalypse
- Main article: Ben Paul (Video Game)
One week later, Ben is on watch at the motel when he notices a women run out of the woods screaming. He is hesitant to shoot her, Kenny insulting his indecisiveness as he shoots the girl dead himself to stop walkers from being attracted by the noise. However, a small group heard regardless, Ben and the others quickly killing them.
Lilly, Lee, Ben and Kenny then discuss the possibility of leaving the motel. Ben admits that leaving may be a viable option given how unsafe the motel has become in recent days, something Kenny agrees with. However, they are interrupted by Clementine's screams, walkers having broken through the fence. The group then fend them off only for a large group of bandits (the biggest yet) to ambush them; attempting to take advantage of the distraction.
The group manage to defeat them as well but soon realise the motel's defences have been completely decimated. Kenny now firmly believes they should leave the motel, Ben and Lee agreeing that it has just become too dangerous to stay any longer.
As a Playable Character
Ben - "Telltale Special Edition"
- Persona: Rebel
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +30% defense against ranged characters. All teammates get a medium boost to AP when attacking.
- Adrenaline Rush: Mass Attack (Deal 250% damage to one enemy and all enemies adjacent to it. All teammates get +20 crit for 3 turns.)
This list shows the victims Ben has killed:
- Carley (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Doug (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Kenny Jr. (Indirectly Caused)
- Katjaa (Indirectly Caused)
- Charles (Indirectly Caused)
- Brie (Indirectly Caused, Alive)
- Himself (Caused, Determinant)
- A few unnamed bandits
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Act 3 of his Road Survival story arc serves to link what occurred after the events of Episode Three and Four of the main game, depicting what occurred in the 12 hour time gap.
- Similarly, the Act 1 one of the story serves to bridge the gap between Episode Two and Three, depicting the week between their departure and the bandits turning their attention to them.
- It is ironic that his in-game character is ranked as 5*, meaning he is an extremely well adapted survivor and combatant, while his Telltale counterpart is the complete opposite, being an inept combatant.