Nothing is known about this man's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was Beta's best friend and used to work as a rehab counselor.
During the early years of the outbreak, this man and Beta survived together. He died at some point later and Beta chose to keep him locked up as a walker on an abandoned hospital, being unable to put him down.
This zombified man is being kept locked up by Beta, possibly as he doesn't want to lose his sole reminder of how life was before. After Alpha kills this zombified man, Beta throws a violent tantrum but eventually calms down. Beta doesn't want to leave his best friend behind, but Alpha tells him that he doesn't need to, and hands him a knife. Beta takes the upper half of his face to use as his mask. He also takes his shirt and wears it as well.
- Killed By
- Unknown Cause (Alive)
This man died due to unknown causes. He eventually reanimated and was kept locked up by Beta.
- Alpha (Zombified)
Alpha, after seeing that this zombified man is about to bite Beta, kills him.
- "We Are the End of the World" (Photograph/Zombified, Flashback)
- He is one of three people known to have seen Beta's face.
- It was revealed on Talking Dead by Ryan Hurst that he was Beta's best friend before the apocalypse.
- It was also revealed that he was a rehab counselor.
- His face is the first Whisperer mask ever created.