Her name is mentioned by Milton Mamet as a part of an experiment to see if Michael Coleman would remember his previous life after he died and reanimated.
Betty is seen at the arena demanding the death for the Dixon brothers after Woodbury is infiltrated.
Betty is seen at the arena demanding for the death of the Dixon brothers after Woodbury was infiltrated. She flees the arena when Rick and Maggie shoot out the lights. The next morning, Betty and the other townspeople tries to leave Woodbury but are unable to do so. She then witnesses Richard Foster be attacked and killed in the street. Later, she listens to Andrea's speech.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", Betty's fate is unclear. However, she is most likely dead. It is likely she was among the fleeing Woodbury soldiers massacred by the Governor out on the road as she was not seen with the remaining Woodburians arriving at the prison.
- Philip Blake (Caused or Direct)
While not seen onscreen, it is likely that Betty was shot to death by the Governor along with the rest of the Woodbury Army after they refused to return to the Prison to continue fighting. If not shot, she was either killed at the Prison or died after fleeing from the Prison after being forced to retreat.
This list shows the victims Betty has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
- Betty Coleman was never credited, but Woodbury extra Debi Hett-Kimsey confirmed on her Facebook that she portrayed Betty Coleman in the photograph.
- According to Debi Hett-Kimsey, she is not entirely sure of Betty's fate, as many of the Woodbury survivors simply vanished from the show. She was not included in the finale of Season 3. In spite of this, it would be assumed that Betty was included in the Woodbury Army and is presumed to have died in the massacre.
- ↑ Casting directors have confirmed that any Woodbury character, extra or otherwise, not seen alive in the Season 3 finale have been assumed dead as all soldiers were killed in the prison assault and subsequent massacre.
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/debikimsey/posts/3858477469706
- ↑ Debi Hett-Kimsey Interview