|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the Fear character.|
Betty's name is mentioned by Milton as a part of an experiment to see if Michael Coleman would remember his previous life after he died and reanimated.
Betty is present at the arena demanding the death for the Dixon brothers after Woodbury is infiltrated.
Betty flees the arena when Rick and Maggie shoot out the lights to the arena. The next morning, she and the other townspeople try to leave Woodbury but are not allowed to do so. She then witnesses Richard Foster be attacked by a walker and killed by The Governor in the street. Shortly after, she listens to Andrea's speech.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", Betty's fate is unclear. However, she is most likely dead. It is likely she was among the Woodbury soldiers killed in the prison or among those massacred by the Governor out on the road as she was not seen with the remaining Woodburians arriving at the prison.
- Killed By
- Prison Residents or Philip Blake
Betty is among the residents shot to death inside the prison or by the Governor after refusing to return to the prison to continue fighting.
This list shows the victims Betty has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
|✔||Appears||✔||Voice is heard|
|👁||Appears with no lines||✔||Appears in a flashback|
|✔||Appears as a walker||🖼||Appears in a photograph/video|
|✔||Appears as a corpse||✔||Appears in a hallucination/dream|
- Betty Coleman was never credited, but Woodbury extra Debi Hett-Kimsey confirmed she portrayed Betty Coleman in the photograph.
- According to Debi Hett-Kimsey, she is not entirely sure of Betty's fate, as many of the Woodbury survivors simply vanished from the show. She was not included in the finale of Season 3. In spite of this, it would be assumed that Betty was included in the Woodbury Army and is presumed to have died in the massacre.
- Casting directors have confirmed that any Woodbury character, extra or otherwise, not seen alive in the Season 3 finale have been assumed dead as all soldiers were killed in the prison assault and subsequent massacre.
- Debi Hett-Kimsey Interview