Bill Vella is an extra who portrayed an unnamed resident living in Woodbury. His character managed to survive until the end of Season 3 and joined the other Woodbury survivors at the prison, where he made a few appearances in Season 4.
Bill Vella stated that he only filmed for "Infected" and "Isolation", indicating that his character would have been considered as one of the flu causalities, similar to prison extras Debra Svitil, Harley Shellhammer, and Evelyn Elliott.
He has appeared in the following episodes:
- Season 3
- "Walk With Me" - Seen walking around town.
- "Killer Within" - Seen walking around town.
- "Say the Word" - Talking to another man during barbeque, listening to Governor's speech.
- "Hounded - Seen walking in street.
- "Made to Suffer" - Seen walking around after Warren's gun goes off.
- "The Suicide King" - Tried to leave the town but prevented from doing so.
- "Welcome to the Tombs" - Stayed behind in Woodbury, brought to the prison to live with Rick's group.
- Season 4
- "30 Days Without An Accident" - Seen walking around the prison yard in the morning as Daryl and the others are leaving on the supply run.
- "Infected" - Seen with a shotgun, shooting zombies.
- "Isolation" - Quarantined in Cell Block A.