|This article is about the Road To Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series, Novel Series, or TV Series counterparts. For other pages with the same name, see: Billy|
Billy Greene is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Billy Greene (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Rare (3 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +8 crit. They also get +15% defense against ranged characters.
- Adrenaline Rush: Conk (Deal 200% fast trait damage and stun for 1 turn.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
The following list shows the victims Billy has killed:
- Charlie Banes
- Rudy Warburton
- Teddy Graigner
- Don Horgan
- At least one unnamed Woodburian
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Killed By
- The Governor (Caused)
Billy was killed during the final stages of the assault on the prison by the Woodbury Army just moments after Patricia was killed.
He was shot through the head by Smitty whilst fleeing back to the Prison compound with Hershel. His death destroyed Hershel's will to live and he gave up the fight after witnessing Billy's death.
- Billy is one of two characters in the game to have a rush that deals trait damage different than his actual trait, the other being Joey.