Prior to the outbreak, the island was used as a naval base, with the U.S. Navy stockpiling large amounts of heavy weaponry on it.
The base was presumably abandoned by the Navy either during or sometime after the outbreak. At some point, it was settled by Virgil and his family.
Bloodsworth Island will appear in this episode.
- Michonne Hawthorne (Former Prisoner)
- Celeste (Former Prisoner)
- Jeremiah (Former Prisoner)
- Lucy (Former Prisoner)
- Lisa (Alive and Zombified)
- Jasmine (Alive and Zombified)
- Bobby (Alive and Zombified)
- 27 unnamed residents (Alive, Confirmed Fate; 22 Zombified)
- In real life, the island was used as a bombing range by the U.S. Navy from 1942 to 1990. Even though it is no longer used, the island is still off limits to the public due to contamination from various unexploded shells.
- This also seems to be the case in the show, as Virgil later reveals that he never explored any of the abandoned buildings, and only ever found a few stray shells.