Bo is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He is a member of Woodbury, and a tutorial NPC turned playable character.
Nothing is known about Bo's life prior to or as the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Woodbury at the time.
Nothing is known about how Bo got into Woodbury, and his experiences in the undead outbreak. Other than that, he is a well adapted survivor and helps other survivors adapt as well.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Citizen
- Trait: Strong
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All melee teammates get +20% HP. You get a small bonus to item drop chance
- Adrenaline Rush: Whallop (Deal 450% damage to one enemy)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims that Bo has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Bo is the first character from the set of "tutorial NPCs" to be actually turned into a playable character.