|This article is about Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series or TV Series counterparts.|
| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Bob Stookey is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
Main Article: Bob Stookey (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Peacekeeper
- Trait: Strong
- Rarity: Rare (3 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +10% HP.They also get +15% attack against melee characters.
- Adrenaline Rush: Medic Relief (All teammates regain 20% of their max HP and get +15% attack for 2 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Killed By
- Himself (Indirectly Caused)
- Heart Attack
- Lilly Caul (Before Reanimation)
After being separated from the other survivors in attempt to take down Jeremiah, Bob gets a heart attack as a result of his unhealthy manners in his youth. Using his last strength, he saves Lilly from a swam of walkers before collapse. A heart broken Lilly puts him down after he passes away.
This list shows the victims Bob has killed:
Lilly and Bob share a good friendship. Bob patched up her wounds, she received from Chad at Tent City. And after that left Tent City with her and several others. They continue to share a good relationship, in Woodbury she often took him in during heavy nights of drinking. After Megan's death, Lilly continued to support Bob and help him deal with the loss.
- Although Bob has a heart attack and Lilly puts him down in the novels, Lilly can be killed or leaves the group in the app. This leaves to be unknown who put Bob down.