Brady is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Brady's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was a lobbyist.
Nothing is known about Brady's experiences in the undead outbreak, other than that he is a moderately adapted survivor.
As a Playable Character
Brady - "Basic Trainer"
- Persona: Trainer (Basic)
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Rare (3 Stars)
- Adrenaline Rush: Does not have one.
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- XP+: Worth more XP than normal when used to level up another character.
This list shows the victims Brady has killed:
- Numerous amounts of zombies and unnamed people
- Brady's name is a reference to his role as a basic trainer, as Brady is a generic name, while the basic trainer is a generic character worth more experience points.
- Like the other basic trainer characters, his name begins with the same letter.
- Brady and the other trainer characters are the only characters in the game who do not have Adrenaline Rush attacks.