| This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
Brock is an original, playable, and main character that appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival. He's an older survivor who makes the moral calls in the group along with Hero Player and Garrett.
Almost nothing is known about Brock's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except he was a retiree and had a son named Todd.
North Georgia Woods
Brock continues living with his new friends, and slowly copes with his son's death. He becomes a vital part of the group.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Tough
- Rarity: Uncommon (2 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Brutal Blast (Deal 250% damage and stun for 1 turn to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Brock has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
Sometime after joining to the group and the death of his son, Brock starts to blame Hero Player for his actions which caused Todd to die. Later on, Brock learns to accept his death and forgives Hero Player of what happened.
Brock dearly loved his son, and became somewhat depressed after he died.
- Brock, Todd, Margaret and Susan are the only characters who were originally just recruitable common two-star survivors to be made into characters in the story.
- Brock is the only one of them still alive, regardless of player's choices.
- Brock is one of two characters to have Brutal Blast as their Adrenaline Rush, the other one being Mitchell Jr..