|This article is a stub. |
You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it.
The Cabin Group were survivors and the main characters of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season Two. Originally the group were in a community led by William Carver, until they escaped because they saw Carver as a cruel leader.
Prior to the events of Season 2, the group were part of a community that had settled in a former hardware store called "Howe's Hardware". However the leader, William Carver, grow violent and controlling towards the members, so they decided to escape his community, killing George as a result during the escape. They been on the run from Carver since that moment, as the latter believes Rebecca is carrying his child. Sometime later they met a survivor along their way and decided to help him, but the man, that was already bit before their meeting, ended up turning and killing Nick's mother.
Pete and Luke were out hunting when they came across and saved a young girl named Clementine. Anyway, Luke freaks out when he finds out that Clementine was bitten, even if he doesn't know that it was a dog. Pete decides to take back her anyway to their place and decide there what to do. Once there, the group have a debate about what to do with Clementine, and ended up locking her in a shed during the night, not trusting to take her back in the house remembering what happened to Nick's mother. The group will debate later in the cabin about what to do with Clementine, as unknown to them she has broken in to stole some supplies to medicate her injury. The group is eventually draw outside after hearing louds sounds from the shed, and once there they find Clementine near a walker's body after struggling with it. After assuring that it was really a dog bite, the group will allow Clementine to join them, and Pete and Nick will take her out to go fishing the following day.
At the cabin Luke and Alvin will head out after Pete, Nick and Clementine as they gotten missing since the day before. After their departure, Clementine comes back to the cabin alone, and the remaining members decides to leave her behind to look after Sarah, while they go out to find the others.
After a while Carlos, Rebecca, Luke and Alvin (and Nick, if not saved in "All That Remains") enter from the kitchen entrance where Clementine and Sarah tell them a man had been to the cabin. The group istantly believes that it was Carver that was looking for them, so Luke and Carlos decides to pack everything up and move up north as soon as possible. After walking for several days, the group notices, thanks to Clementine, a large lodge up the hill and a bridge. There, Nick shoots an unknown man after thinking that he was going to hurt Luke and Clementine. The group then rests near a small house where they find some supplies, but they are forced to flee as soon they see a small herd approaching them. The group reaches a ski resort and notices it is somewhat reinforced. After Clementine checks the view in case of any followers, she finds some lights flashing near the forest and the bridge, until she notices the group is being confronted by the inhabitants of the lodge.
The group accepts their offer after one of them is revealed to be a friend of Clementine and decides to enter the ski resort. The group later helps their "new friends" to stop the windmill that has started to spin rapidly due to the storm and they seems to be overwhelmed by the walkers. After picking off a few walkers, Nick struggles with a walker. Depending on what you told Walter, if Nick was good or not, he would either save Nick or let him be eaten. The latter would result in Nick's death. Suddenly, there are heard several machine-gun fire as a small group walks out from the woods and finishes off the walkers with assault rifles, revealing themselves to be Carver's group.
If the group surrender, Kenny will snipe one of Carver's man, that resulting in a burst of rage by Carver that threathen to kill a member of their group if Kenny doesn't stop. If Kenny doesn't receive advice by Clementine or if she's tells Carver to stop, Kenny will shot and hit him in the shoulder, where he gets up and abruptly shots Alvin in the head.
Afterwards, Luke is still not present and his current location remains unknown, so Carver assumes that he ran to save himself. The remaining members of the group are taken as hostages and Carver orders his men to take them back "home".
At the beginning of this episode the group struggles inside a truck while going back to their camp, even arguing with each other for how things went to the ski lodge and how to proceed in this harsh situation. Once arrived to their base, the hardware store called "Howe's Hardware", the group is escorted inside, while Troy, one of Carver's man, takes Carlos away as they need some of their people to be looked at. The rest of the group is segregated in an area dubbed "the pen", where they are greeted by Reggie, an old friend and member of Carver's community, who helped the cabin survivors escape the compound previously, but was unable to escape along with them. Rebecca and the others are in shock to find out that he had lost his arm since they had last seen him. If Nick and Alvin survived the previous episode, they will both talk to Reggie. If Alvin is alive, Tavia will enter the pen asking for him, telling him that Carver wants to speak to him in his office.
After they finished dealing with the Russian group, everyone pay respect to Rebecca before heading out to Arvo's hideout for supplies. Luke will mention everyone of their original group that have died and that he the last one left. Later that day the group celebrate Luke's birthday. The following morning they made it to Arvo's hideout, to which they had to cross a ice covered lake, where Luke and (determinantly Bonnie) falls through the ice and dies. Later that night, Mike and Bonnie (Determinant) steal supplies from the group and attempt to leave as a way to get away from Kenny, however Clementine is shot in the shoulder by Arvo, thus altering Kenny and Jane. After Clementine wakes up from her injuries, Kenny and Jane begin to have an intense argument. This ultimately leads to Jane hiding Alvin Jr. and fights with Kenny, which leaves one (or both) of them dead.
If Clementine kills Kenny, she either leaves Jane for lying to her or stays with her. If Clementine stays with her, the three decide to come back to Howe's. They then spot a family approaching, Clementine or Jane can decide to turn them away or allow them to stay.
If Clementine turns away or watches Kenny kill Jane, she either leave him due to his dangerous tendencies, stay with him, or alternatively kill him after the fight. If Clementine stays with him, the three arrive at Wellington. However, due to a shortage of supplies, they are not allowed in. Kenny begs Edith to take the kids, leaving him out. Clementine either decides to stay at Wellington with Alvin Jr. or stay with Kenny.
If Clementine went with Jane, the two discuss Randy and his family stealing from them, regardless if they let them in or not. Not to long afterwards, Clementine comes across a zombified Jane, who has hanged herself after finding out she was pregnant with Luke's child.
If Clementine went with Kenny, he teaches her how to drive. However, Clementine wrecks, sending Kenny out the windshield and crippling him. The noise causes walkers to draw near, as Kenny sacrifices himself one last time to allow Clementine and AJ to get away.
No matter the path, the cabin group comes to an end.
If Clementine went with either Kenny or Jane, she has a flashback to a moment with either one of them after stitching up Javier's wound.
- Kenny (Former Leader, Determinant)
- Jane (Former Leader, Determinant)
- Clementine (Supply Runner)
- Alvin Jr.
- Luke (Former Leader and Supply Runner)
- Nick (Guard and Supply Runner)
- Carlos (Medic)
- Peter Joseph Randall (Former Leader and Supply Runner)
- Nick's Mother
- Randy (Formerly, Determinant)
- Patricia (Formerly, Determinant)
- Gill (Formerly, Determinant)
- Bonnie (Formerly, Determinant)
- Mike (Formerly)
This list shows the victims the Cabin Group has killed:
- Beth (Zombified)
- Reggie (Indirectly Caused)
- Hank (Determinant)
- William Carver
- Sarita (Out of Mercy, Zombified; Determinant)
- Nick (Zombified, Determinant)
- Sarah (Caused, Accidental, Determinant)
- Rebecca (Zombified)
- Natasha (Alive and Zombified)
- Bonnie (Indirectly Caused, Determinant)
- Kenny (Determinant)
- Jane (Determinant)
- Jane's unborn child (Caused, Determinant)
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Nick's Mother - Bitten by walkers and put down by Nick. (Confirmed Fate)
- Pete - Devoured by walkers or disemboweled by a walker and shot in the head by a survivor.
- Alvin - Shot in the head by Carver or shot in the shoulder by Hank.
- Carlos - Shot in the neck by a Carver's group member and devoured by walkers.
- Sarita - Bitten on hand by walker and arm amputated by Clementine and died from blood loss or devoured by walkers or axed in the head by Clementine or shot in the head by Kenny or left to reanimate.
- Nick - Devoured by a walker or bitten by a walker and reanimated. His zombified form axed by Clementine
- Sarah - Devoured by walkers.
- Rebecca - Died from blood loss and reanimated. Her zombified form shot in the head by Clementine or Kenny.
- Luke - Drowned in a frozen lake.
- Bonnie - Drowned in a frozen lake. (Determinant)
- Kenny - Shot in the head/abdomen by Clementine, or crippled from car crash and devoured by walkers. (Determinant)
- Jane - Stabbed in the chest by Kenny or suicide by hanging and reanimated. Her zombified form shot in the head by Clementine. (Determinant)
- Every single original member of the group can die in circumstances that either led to an undead status, or the chance of a potential undead status later on. In fact, Pete and Alvin are the only two members to have possible deaths that would prevent their eventual reanimation.
- Rebecca will be seen reanimated regardless of choices.
- All of Sarah and Luke's death variations, along with Carlos' single definitive death, left the possibility of reanimation.
- If Pete died in "All That Remains", he was left with the potential to reanimate.
- If Alvin survived "A House Divided", his death in the following episode left the possibility of reanimation.
- If Nick survived "A House Divided", he will be seen reanimated in "Amid The Ruins", and if he had died in "A House Divided", his death there also left the possibility of reanimation later on.
- Nick's Mother was confirmed by Luke to have been bitten and subsequently put down by Nick before the group first appears. It is unclear whether she was killed prior to her becoming a zombie, but if so, the point still applies, at least to all members who made a physical appearance.