The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
She has appeared in the following episodes:
- Season 7
- "The Well" - Teaches a school class in the gazebo.
- "Rock in the Road" - Walking outside with another woman.
- "Bury Me Here" - Teaches an art class outside with several children.
- Season 8
- "Some Guy" - Part of the townspeople to stay behind, listens and cheers at Ezekiel's speech, horrified when no other soldiers return with Ezekiel, Carol, and Jerry.
- "The King, the Widow, and Rick" - Solemnly sits at the picnic tables by the laundry area.
- "How It's Gotta Be" - Rounded up with other Kingdommers by Saviors, flees after Ezekiel sets off a distraction.
- "Honor" - Watches as Carol speaks with Nabila and Henry, heads to Carol's cottage for refuge with other Kingdom survivors.
- "Dead or Alive Or" - Witnesses the Alexandrians' arrival at the Hilltop Colony.
- "Do Not Send Us Astray" - Survives the Savior attack and subsequent outbreak by staying in a room in the Barrington House with the babies, along with Rosita and Enid.
- "Still Gotta Mean Something" - Seen walking throughout the Hilltop.
- "Worth" - Talks with another survivor in the background as Maggie gives Dwight's map to Rick.
- "Wrath" - Among the residents to stay behind. Later seen fleeing into the woods once the Saviors attempt to infiltrate the Hilltop. Afterwards, returns home to the Kingdom to re-establish the previously destroyed community.
- Season 9
- "The Bridge" - Among the Kingdommers to move to the work camp to build the bridge, witnesses fight between Daryl and Justin on the bridge, seen at the work camp.
- "Warning Signs" - Present for the confrontation between the Saviors and the other survivors at the work camp.
- "The Obliged" - Lounges around the work camp, present for confrontation when Saviors return to the camp.
- "What Comes After" - Survived the work camp confrontation, arrives on river bank with other survivors as herd approaches Rick. Attempts to fight off herd with the others but it is too late.
- "Who Are You Now?" - At a picnic table with several children as she leads class.
- "Chokepoint" - Helps prepare for the Harvest Festival, turns on the generator as other residents cheer.
- "The Calm Before" - Listens to Ezekiel's speech declaring the fair open, enjoys the fair with other community members, listens to Siddiq's speech in sadness.
- "The Storm" - Among the remaining townspeople to abandon the Kingdom and travel through Whisperer territory during a blizzard for resettlement in Alexandria and Hilltop.
- Season 10
- "Silence the Whisperers" - Rushes to the scene of the tree falling onto the house and a portion of the Hilltop's walls.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.