|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
"Channel 4" is the ninth episode and mid-season premiere of the fifth season of AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. It is the sixty-second episode of the series overall. It premiered on August 11, 2019. It was written by David Leslie Johnson and directed by Dan Liu.
The group, traveling in a convoy, doubles-down on their mission to find and help survivors.
- Luis John Soria as Philippe
- Unknown as Ben
- Daniel Cox as Caravan Survivor
- Kimberley Pember as Caravan Survivor
- Trenton Rostedt as Logan's Crewmember
- Balint Pinczehelyi as Logan's Crewmember
- Ben (Alive, Confirmed Fate; Zombified)
- First appearance of Tess.
- First (and last) appearance of Ben.
- First appearance of Wes.
- First appearance of Philippe.
- According to Ian Goldberg, this episode will be filmed in found footage using Althea's video camera like The Office.
- Morgan's Group has abandoned Wittington's Denim Company in favor of becoming a convoy as the people they needed to help were too far away for it to be a practical base. Daniel has abandoned his warehouse to join them full time.
- It's shown that Morgan kept and continues to use the remaining half of his staff. Strand now wields Alicia's sharpened gun mount.
- It's revealed that Morgan's group found the oil fields Logan mentioned in "Is Anybody Out There?" and use it's resources to keep their convoy going. Sarah also confirms that Logan was right about gas starting to go bad.
- Logan was abandoned by the group because they knew he was just trying to trick them to get the fuel for himself and his crew.