Charles Stowe is an American man married with his wife Ilene, and had a daughter named Jessica. Before the outbreak, he and his family planned a wedding for Jessica and Oscar to be held at the Rosarito Beach Hotel in Baja California, Mexico.
Charles was in Rosarito with his family celebrating his daughter's wedding at the hotel, despite the rumors and stories of the outbreak threatening to close the border. While Jessica and Oscar danced, he and his wife debated when they should leave Mexico and return to the United States. He then gets up for the father-daughter dance with Jessica to the applause of his wedding guests. However, during the dance he suffered a heart attack and reanimated, taking a bite out of Jessica's cheek. As panic ensued in the ballroom, Elena locked everyone inside in an effort to contain the situation. Since there was no mention of him being put down, its assumed that he is still a walker.
- Killed By
- Heart Attack (Alive)
While Charles is dancing with Jessica, he suffers from a heart attack, dies and then reanimates.
- Jessica Diaz (Infected, Alive)
- Christina (Infected, Indirectly Caused, Alive)
- Possibly a few unnamed wedding guests (Infected)
- "Do Not Disturb" (Flashback)
- The casting call for this character used the name Father of the Bride.
- He was described as "works hard to provide for his family. A kind of man who usually bends to his daughter's wishes, but on the rare occasion he has to say no - he can also reason".