|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the TV Series character, the Fear The Walking Dead character, the Comic Series character, the Novel Series character, the artist, or the actor.|
On the night the apocalypse began, Charlie was sat outside his bedroom window, hanging out with his boyfriend James. Suddenly, alarms started going off and screams could be heard, to which Charlie went back indoors to investigate, while James discovered that the world was beginning to end via an emergency message. Not much else is known about Charlie's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Sometime after the outbreak, Charlie, alongside his parents and boyfriend, became members of the Whisperers. Over time the tradition of survival and constant killings of the group took their toll on Charlie and he became very accepting of death and killing, which saddened James greatly. He tried to convince Charlie to leave with him, but couldn’t change his mind. Charlie never stopped loving James, but rejected his change of heart and didn’t fight him when he said he had to go.
Although Charlie's fate is unknown, he was most likely killed before or after the Whisperers disbanded.
This list shows the victims Charlie has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- "Broken Toys" (Photograph)
- Charlie is one of twelve LGBT characters to appear in the game, the others being his ex-boyfriend James, Matthew, Walter, Zachary, Jonas, Paige, Javier García, Paul Monroe, Violet, Minerva, and Clementine.
- Of the twelve, Charlie is the only one not to appear physically.
- ↑ http://kmudle.tumblr.com/post/182185497911/hello-kent-for-um-science-purposes-if
- ↑ https://rumchatacream.tumblr.com/post/183705315954/james-charlie-backstory