- "We should really get going. They can handle this better if they don't have to worry about us."
- —This soldier to Lance about leaving the other soldiers attacking a herd behind.[src]
Nothing is known about this soldier's life prior to or as the outbreak began. It is possible he had some military or police training.
This soldier rides the horse-drawn wagon next to Lance while bringing Eugene and his group to the Commonwealth. He later threatens to shoot Michonne after she grabs Lance by his collar before the situation gets taken care of.
This list shows the victims this soldier has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people
- "Let go of him! Now! I won't ask again!"
- —This soldier to Michonne[src]
- Issue 187 (No Lines)