- —Crying Mom as she saves Hershel.[src]
Nothing is known about this woman's life before or as the outbreak began, except that she had at least one child before the outbreak.
While the mother was never seen in Season 3, she was living in Woodbury with her son and was among the residents to be brought to the prison.
This woman managed to survive the attack on Cell Block D and was seen mourning the death of her child who was covered in a blanket in his cell. While Rick informs Carl, Michonne, and Maggie of what happened, the woman walks past them, weeping and holding the bloodied blanket that covered Owen.
When Hershel is attacked by a zombified woman in Cell Block A, this woman comes to his aid. However, the woman is accidentally killed when another man's gun goes off, striking her. Moments later, the woman reanimates and is lured into the observation tower with the two other zombified patients. She is then killed by Hershel with a shotgun.
- Killed By
When sick people begin reanimating in Cell Block A, the father assists Hershel who was pinned down by a walker. Behind the father's back, his son reanimates and devours him. In the process of being devoured, he fires his gun in random directions which accidentally hits the woman in the chest, killing her instantly.
- Hershel Greene (Zombified)
She reanimates and attacks Hershel with two other walkers who he kills with a shotgun.
This list shows the victims this woman has killed:
- A few zombies
- The crying mom was supposed to appear outside working in a garden with her son but the scene was cut.
- There was a brief scene from "Infected" that showed the mother carrying her son's body as she exited the cell block that was removed from the final episode but was included in the Comic Con trailer for Season 4.
- This character's name refers to when she cried over her son's death in "Infected", despite the fact she was not credited. It wasn't until "Internment" that she was credited, and she was not crying nor was her deceased son involved in any way.