"Damage From the Inside" is the seventh episode and mid-season finale of the sixth season of AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. It is the seventy-sixth episode of the series overall. It premiered on November 22, 2020, the same night as "The Sky Is a Graveyard", the eighth episode of the first season of The Walking Dead: World Beyond. It was written by Jacob Pinion and directed by Tawnia McKiernan.
- Unknown as Terry
- Terry (Alive, Confirmed Fate; Zombified)
- Nancy (Confirmed Fate)
- Emily (Confirmed Fate)
- Dakota and Virginia's parents (Confirmed Fate)
- 10 unnamed Pioneers (Alive and Zombified)
- 1 horse (Confirmed Fate)
- First appearance of Samuels.
- First (and last) appearance of Terry. (Zombified)
- First (and last) appearance of Ed.
- The title of the episode, "Damage From the Inside", refers to Victor's repeated assertions to Alicia to follow his lead so he can sabotage the Pioneers from within.
- The eighth episode of Season 1 of The Walking Dead: World Beyond is played directly after this episode.
- It's revealed that Virginia killed her own parents.
- Alicia reveals that she's been intending to return to the Dell Diamond Baseball Stadium which isn't far away and retake it from the herd. However, Alicia now recognizes that she was only trying to hold onto something that's already gone. Alicia nevertheless attempts to leave with Charlie and Dakota for the stadium after an argument with Morgan, but ultimately changes her mind.
- Grace is revealed to have been imprisoned by Virginia in Lawton inside a secret cell, in order to prevent Morgan from finding her.
- This is the second mid-season finale of Fear The Walking Dead that is not the eighth episode of the season, the first being "Shiva".