|This article is about the actress. You may be looking for the TV Series character.|
She made her first appearance in Season 3 in "Killer Within" and has appeared throughout the season. While she did not appear in the finale "Welcome to the Tombs" (according to Deanna, she was not among the extras to be chosen to serve in the Governor's army), she was seen in Season 4 as a Woodbury refugee at the prison.
She can be seen throughout Season 4, including Episode 1 "30 Days Without An Accident", Episode 2 "Infected", and Episode 8 "Too Far Gone", along with other Woodbury extras. She made her last appearance in Season 4 Episode 10 "Inmates", were she was killed with the remaining Woodbury and prison residents.
In an interview Deanna gave her character a name/backstory. Although she was credited as "Woodbury Resident," her name that she gave is Natalie.
She has appeared in the following episodes:
- Season 3
- "Killer Within" - Skipping around in the streets.
- "Say the Word" - Enters the arena, cheering for Merle at gladiator fight.
- "Made to Suffer" - Told by The Governor to go back to their apartment, then turn you lights off and lock your doors, This resident is later seen among the other residents, demanding death for the Dixon brothers at the arena.
- "The Suicide King" - Cheers on at death match between Merle and Daryl, tries to leave town next day, listens to Andrea's speech.
- "I Ain't a Judas" - Seen walking throughout the streets of Woodbury.
- "Welcome to the Tombs" - This teenager was not part of the Woodbury Army. Though unseen in the episode, she was brought to the prison along with the other residents.
- Season 4
- "30 Days Without An Accident - Eating breakfast with a girl at dining pavilion.
- "Infected" - Flees Cell Block D, stumbled down stairs, carried out by Rick.
- "Isolation" - Sick in Cell Block A. (off-screen)
- "Internment" - Sick in Cell Block A. (off-screen)
- "Too Far Gone" - Fled the prison and escaped on the bus.
- "Inmates" - Killed by Bob Stookey when emptying the bus with Sasha and Maggie.