|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart or the Fear character.|
- "Michonne! It's Dominic. Where the hell are you? (...) Go pack your things, okay? We have to go! (...) We tried to wait. We're heading to Donna's. Just... Michonne. If you're still ... just stay safe, okay. They need you."
- —Dominic to Michonne over the phone in Michonne's hallucination.[src]
Dominic Hawthorne is a comic-adapted character who appears in the episode "What We Deserve" of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Michonne. He is the ex-husband of Michonne Hawthorne and father of Colette Hawthorne and Elodie Hawthorne.
Little is known about Dominic's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was once married to Michonne Hawthorne, with whom he had two daughters with and lived in a apartment.
When they divorced, Dominic maintained custody of their children. As Michonne was leaving, the two girls begged their mother to stay but Dominic insisted Michonne say goodbye and leave despite her pleas to say goodbye.
Dominic is mentioned briefly while Michonne is having a flashback and talking to Donna, saying that a man attacked him while he was trying to find their daughters. He is presumed dead by Donna. It is unknown what happened to him. When searching through his apartment Michonne finds blood and bandages.
For the rest of the Video Game, Dominic's fate remains unknown, until it is revealed in the Comic Series. FOr further information, see:
- Main article: Dominic Hawthorne (Comic Series)
- "If you're still ... just stay safe, okay. They need you."
- —Dominic to Michonne over the phone. (Hallucination)[src]
Dominic was married to Michonne, so it can be assumed they used to love each other. They did, however, get a divorce. Michonne has hallucinations of him (like she did her daughters), implying she may miss him as well.
- "Your mother already made up her mind."
- —Dominic to Colette about Michonne. (Hallucination)[src]
Dominic is Colette's father so it can be assumed that they had a normal father-daughter relationship. Around the start of the apocalypse, she was with her father. Dominic told her to pack her things and that they have to leave. It can be assumed that Dominic wanted to protect her. In a hallucination he tells her to leave Michonne.
- "Go pack your things, okay?"
- —Dominic to his daughters. (Hallucination)[src]
Dominic is Elodie's father so it can be assumed they had a normal father-daughter relationship. Around the start of the apocalypse she was with her father. It can be assumed that he protected her at all costs, as he is her father.
This list shows the victims Dominic has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
- "What We Deserve" (Hallucination)