|This article is about the Dead Reckoning character. You may be looking for the Social Game character.|
- "Is that a good idea-- locking these two up together?"
- —Don to Shane about Gary and Robb's incarceration.[src]
Little is known about Don prior to the outbreak is that he worked at the King County Sheriff's Department with Rick, Shane, Leon, and Lam, and lives in King County, Georgia.
During the early stages of the outbreak, Don was watching over the cell with Robb Spanner in it. When Shane brought Gary Taylor in for killing his daughter's boyfriend, he asked if it was a good idea putting him in the cell with Robb. Shane said Robb was sleeping and it would be alright.
When Gary is screaming, Don tells to him "Settle down". After, Shane tells him open the cell. When he went to open the cell to take Gary out, Robb became a walker and bit Don in the neck, killing him. He was in shock from the bite and was dying of severe blood loss.
He appears as a zombie if Gary or Leon or both are survived. He presumably attacks Leon or Gary.
It is unknown if he was put down or still roams around as a reanimated corpse.
- Robb Spanner (Infected, Caused, Alive)
- Blood loss and/or shock (Alive)
Don was bitten in the neck by Robb Spanner inside the Police Station, and he quickly collapsed and died from blood loss.
This list shows the victims Don has killed:
Nothing much is known about them. However, it can be assumed Don and Shane had stable relationship. Shane seemed to be shocked over his death.
Nothing much is known about them. However, it can be assumed Don and Leon had stable relationship. Leon seemed to be shocked over his death.
- Though not shown in TV Series, Don is shown attacking Leon which explains how Leon became infected and turned into a walker where he was later shot by Rick Grimes.
- In the Cold Storage webisode, "Keys to the Kingdom", while Chase is looking through the storage, which belongs to that of Rick Grimes, he comes across a photo of Rick, Shane, an unknown woman, possibly Diane, and a man with Don's likeness at the station.
- In the ending feedback on Android platform of the game, the game will show Don as alive for a second. It is unknown if Don was planned to be survived upon player's decision(s).
|Dead Reckoning Characters|
|King County Sheriff's Department||Shane • Leon • Don|
|Taylor Family||Gary's Cat • Gary • Patricia|
|Grimes Family||Rick • Lori • Carl|
|Miscellaneous Characters||Reporter • Mrs. Heller • Robb • Paul|
|Alive characters appear in green. Unknown characters appear in blue. Dead characters appear in red and italics. Undead characters appear in grey and italics. Determinant characters appear in purple. Without italics, determinant characters either die, stay alive or are left with unknown status.|