|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for the TV Series character or the Comic Series character.|
- "God, I hope they're okay. I talked to Dominic earlier but there was-- There was screaming! Christ, it was horrible. I don't know if it was him or who but--oh God, Michonne--he sounded so scared! The girls too. Crying. Just crying. I couldn't stand it! Poor things! They must be terrified."
- —Donna to Michonne about Dominic and the girls. (Determinant)[src]
The day that the outbreak began, Donna contacted Dominic by phone, and they agreed to meet up at her place, in the outskirts of Atlanta, as she thought it would be safer there.
Upon calling a second time to know about their whereabouts, she was told by Dominic that a neighbor was bitten, and that he was trying to disinfect his wound. Donna then heard screaming, whose she assumed was from him, followed by both girls' crying. Donna couldn't stand it, and it was implied that she hung the phone.
Donna called yet again, and after some seconds, was received by Michonne. Donna told her everything that she knew about the status of her daughters and ex-husband; she was explicitly concerned for their well-being. As Michonne thought about what the duo should do, Donna was approached by a pack of walkers, and pleaded them not to hurt her, to no avail. She was then devoured.
- Killed By
Donna is devoured by a group of walkers as she pleads with them not to hurt her.
- "Give No Shelter" (Voice Only, Hallucination, Determinant)
- Donna is the third Video Game character whose appearance is completely determinant, along with Vanessa.
- Donna's is the only appearance determinant character who only appear by voice only.
- She the only appearance determinant character who has a dead status.