|This article is about the Savior killed by Morgan. You may be looking for the other Savior, the dog, or the actor.|
- "Hey, hey, hey! I give up! I give... I'm done! I'm done!"
- —Duke's last words to Morgan.[src]
Nothing is known about Duke's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, Duke somehow came into contact with a group named "The Saviors" which he subsequently joined.
Duke was at the Sanctuary with the other Saviors getting ready for the final assault when he, Lance, and a group of Saviors were dispatched by Negan to set up a roadblock, unaware that they was being used as a decoy.
While setting up a roadblock, Duke and his men are attacked by Rick and the Militia and all are killed. Duke surrenders to Morgan, however Morgan stabs him with his staff and then slices his throat, killing him. Shortly after, Morgan sees a hallucination of Jared, who proceeds to mock him and the way he killed Duke until Jesus snaps him out of it.
- Killed By
- Negan (Caused)
Negan deliberately sends Duke along with a small group of Saviors to set up a roadblock and walkers on a road and be sacrificed as part of his plan to lead Rick and the Militia into a trap.
After his fellow Saviors are killed, Duke surrenders to Morgan, however, Morgan impales him with his staff and then slices his throat.
This list shows the victims Duke has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Duke is the last named character to die on-screen in Season 8.
- Oddly, both Dukes are Saviors that were killed by Morgan by having their neck slit and stabbed through the chest.