|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for the actress.|
Nothing is known about Eileen's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Eileen walks around town with groceries and waves hello to Rowan, who is giving a tour to Michonne and Andrea. Later she crowds around the military vehicles that are brought into town by the Governor and his men.
Eileen is seen enjoying the barbecue, where she is sitting at a table in the streets with a girl who is getting her hair done. A man brings Eileen a drink. A short time later, Eileen is seen listening to the Governor's speech at the town barbecue. She is later seen standing in front of the bleachers, cheering at the gladiator fight between Merle Dixon and Caesar Martinez.
One morning in Woodbury, Eileen takes a stroll in the street with several other residents as Michonne walks alongside the wall, casually inspecting the perimeter and the guards.
Eileen, dressed in purple pants and a white shirt is standing in the background while Andrea and the Governor are talking. She along with other women are sitting down chatting while they fold laundry.
After the first round of gunshots, Eileen heads out to the street to investigate and is encouraged by the Governor to return home and stay indoors. Later after the firefight, Eileen is seen at the arena standing on the bleachers, after Rick's group infiltrates Woodbury and demands the death for the Dixon brothers.
Eileen is at the arena with other residents, cheering and demanding for the death of Daryl. The next morning, Eileen is one of the townspeople attempting to depart Woodbury, but is denied passage through the gates along with the other residents. Later, she is outside of the Governor's apartment as Andrea calms down the panicked residents.
Following the failed prison assault in "Welcome to the Tombs", Eileen's fate is unclear. However, she is most likely dead. It is likely she was among the Woodbury soldiers killed in the prison or among those massacred by the Governor out on the road as she was not seen with the remaining Woodburians arriving at the prison.
- Killed By
- Prison Residents or Philip Blake
Eileen is among the residents shot to death inside the prison or by the Governor after refusing to return to the prison to continue fighting.
This list shows the victims Eileen has killed:
- Possibly a few zombies
|✔||Appears||✔||Voice is heard|
|👁||Appears with no lines||✔||Appears in a flashback|
|✔||Appears as a walker||🖼||Appears in a photograph/video|
|✔||Appears as a corpse||✔||Appears in a hallucination/dream|
- The actress who portrayed Eileen revealed in an interview that she was given a wedding ring, indicating that her character was married, though it was never clarified as to who she was married, so the actress assumed Eileen's husband had died.
- It is noteworthy to mention that Woodbury extra Jordan Rios has consistently appeared by Eileen's side throughout Season 3, suggesting some sort of relationship between Eileen and the man.
- The actress revealed that she was not sure why she wasn't included in the Season 3 finale and also confirmed that she had not been called back for Season 4, indicating that Eileen was probably killed in the Governor's massacre.
- Eileen is one of the eleven characters in The Walking Dead television series universe to be pregnant during the events of the apocalypse. The others being Lori Grimes, Maggie Rhee, Ava, Vida, Michonne, an unnamed Worker, an unnamed resident from the Kingdom, Rosita Espinosa, Nabila, and Grace.