Eva is an original character in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Eva's life prior to the outbreak.
At some point, Eva came into contact with a group called The Hidden and joined them. She became one of the group's best and youngest snipers. She also has a wolf companion that helps her track and eliminate targets before they know what happened.
As a Playable Character
Eva - "The Hidden"
- Persona: Mythic
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Gold Mythic
- Allegiance: Member of the Hidden.
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Prime Position (Deal 500% damage to 1 enemy, and an extra 1000% (1500% total) if that enemy is in the middle slot.)
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
- Specialist Skill: Waste Not (When this specialist kills a target with an attack or adrenaline rush, any excess damage is dealt to one adjacent target.)
- Signature Move: Sustaining Shot (Make a critical attack against 2 enemies for 100% damage each. This character gains 50% AP.)
- Mythic Abilities
- Agility (+20% increase in basic attack damage)
- Wolf's Protection (100% Daze Resistance)
- Predator (When attacking targets with more than 50% HP, +40% ATK.)
- Stealing the Advantage (When attacking, 50% chance to steal a positive status from the enemy.)
- Special Weapon: Eva's Fierce Wolfhead Sniper
- Slot 1: +35% ATK
- Slot 2: A medium bonus to AP when attacking
- Slot 3: Bonus ATK: +35% ATK when attacking enemies of more than 60% HP.
- Slot 4: Tough Health: Up to two teammates get +5% Bonus HP per turn for each Tough teammate on the team.
This list shows the victims Eva has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed survivors
- Eva is the first member of The Hidden to be revealed.