|This article is about the Scavenger. You may be looking for her Comic Series counterpart.|
Nothing is known about Farron's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Michonne and Farron take sniper positions atop a townhouse as they prepare to battle the Saviors. When Michonne realizes the Scavengers betrayed Alexandria, she turns around to find Farron pointing her weapon at her. As a gun fight breaks out in the streets below, Farron and Michonne engage in a scuffle. As Farron bashes Michonne's head into the ground, Michonne grabs a piece of a broken flower pot and stabs Farron. However, Farron still manages to overcome Michonne, attempting to throw her over the balcony. With all of her might, Michonne is able to overpower Farron and send her over the balcony to her death. Her mangled corpse is observed in the streets as Rick and Carl search for Michonne.
- Killed By
As Michonne and Farron struggle atop the townhouse, it appears Farron has the upper hand. However, Michonne is able to throw Farron over the railing, sending her to her death.
This list shows the victims Farron has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Farron is the last named character to die in Season 7.
- In a brief interview, Anja Akstin confirmed that Farron is a "direct gender-bent parallel" of Connor from the Comic Series, even though Connor was a Savior lieutenant.
- Anja also revealed that she was a "lead soldier" from Jadis' team and she "personally developed [her] backstory a little more to believe that, as a character, [she] had been ordered to take Michonne in alive, as it was the only reasonable explanation for why [she] didn't just shoot Michonne in the first place and be done with the whole mess.
- After it was revealed in Season 9 that Jadis and the Scavengers were trading survivors in exchange for supplies from the helicopter group, it is likely Farron was ordered to capture Michonne with the intent of trading her.