This episode recently aired. The following content and information on this page may contain major spoilers for those who have yet to watch it. Caution is advised.
"Find Me" is the eighteenth episode of the tenth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It is the one-hundred and forty-ninth episode of the series overall. It premiered on March 7, 2021. It was written by Nicole Mirante-Matthews and directed by David Boyd.
Daryl and Carol find an old cabin that takes Daryl back to his years away from the group after Rick disappeared. He relives the painful memory of meeting a reticent survivor and the toxic events that amplified his relationship with Dog.
- Matthew's Mother (Confirmed Fate)
- Leah's military unit (Confirmed Fate)
- Dog's Mother (Confirmed Fate)
- Matthew (Confirmed Fate)
- 1 deer
- Numerous fish
- First (and last) appearance of Leah. (Flashback)
- First (and last) appearance of Matthew. (Flashback/Photograph)
- The title of this episode, "Find Me", refers to Daryl's letter that he left for Leah.
- This episode was made available for streaming to subscribers of AMC Premiere on March 4, 2021.
- This episode marks Norman Reedus' 125th appearance on the TV Series.
- This episode is tied with "Still" for featuring the fewest living characters, with only two.
- The solar eclipse that happened on August 21, 2017 was depicted in this episode, making it one of the few episodes in The Walking Dead franchise to be marked by a specific date.