Frank Dillane was born in London, England. He spent part of his childhood in Brixton, before moving to Forest Row, East Sussex, where he grew up in a creative environment. His mother, Naomi Wirthner, manages a theatre company called Barebones Project. His father, Stephen Dillane, is an actor who has starred in numerous movies and TV series and was awarded a BAFTA TV Award for Best Actor on Television in 2009. Dillane made his film debut at his side as an extra in Welcome to Sarajevo when he was six. He became more widely known when he portrayed Tom Riddle (a teenage Lord Voldemort) in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
After passing his A-level examinations, Dillane was accepted to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) and graduated in 2013, with a Bachelor of Arts in Acting. In spite of the school rules specifying that actors are not permitted to accept professional acting work for the duration of the course, Dillane was allowed to play James Papadopoulos in the independent movie Papadopoulos & Sons, since it was filmed during summer holidays in 2011.
- In the Heart of the Sea
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Papadopoulos & Sons
- Welcome to Sarajevo
- Viena and the Fantomes
- Frank Dillane is the son of Stephen Dillane, who is best known for portraying Stannis Baratheon on HBO's Game of Thrones.
- Frank Dillane on Facebook
- Frank Dillane on Instagram
- Frank Dillane on Insstar.com
- Frank Dillane on Instagweb.com
- Frank Dillane on Buzzcent.com
- Frank Dillane on Insstars.com
- Frank Dillane on Photostags.com