|This article is about the Savior. You may be looking for the TV Series counterpart, the Video Game character, the Dead Reckoning character, the engineer, the writer, or the actors Gary LaVard, Gary D. Edwards or Gary Weeks.|
- "Jesus... Gary, he..."
- —A Savior, after seeing Gary's corpse[src]
Nothing was known about Gary's life before or as the outbreak began.
Nothing is known about Gary's life after the apocalypse, except that at some point he joined the Saviors.
- Killed By
After Dwight throws a grenade over the Alexandria Safe-Zone's wall, Paul Monroe manages to toss it back over, exploding right next to Gary, immediately blowing him into pieces and killing him.
This list shows the victims Gary has killed:
- Betsy (alongside with his fellow Saviors)
- Charles (alongside with his fellow Saviors)
- Mr. Orson (alongside with his fellow Saviors)
- Mrs. Orson (alongside with his fellow Saviors)
- Orson children (alongside with his fellow Saviors)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
- Issue 120 (No Lines)