- "No! No! No! Oh, god. NO!"
- —George pleading not to be executed.[src]
Nothing is known about George's life prior to or as the outbreak began. However, he committed a crime terrible enough that he was sentenced to death for it and he was put on death row at the Galveston County Jail awaiting his execution.
George was a death row inmate at the time of the apocalypse, being escorted to the execution chamber by three guards, including Hayes, the warden, and the chaplain. As he screams and begs for his life, Teddy approaches the bars of his jail cell and tells George not to be afraid, that a new beginning was coming soon.
A short time later, alarms begin to blare throughout the prison and zombies shuffle down the corridor of death row cells, including a zombified George and his escorts. George had reanimated after being killed by lethal injection and attacked the other prison staff, sparking an outbreak. The zombified George proceeds to attack other death row inmates before they could escape.
- Killed By
- Hayes (Alive, Caused or Direct)
- Galveston County Jail officials (Alive, Off-Screen)
- Himself (Caused)
At some point, George committed a crime so heinous that he was sent to be executed for it. He was executed through lethal injection which was carried out by the officials at the Galveston County Jail, which included officer Hayes. He then reanimated.
This list shows the victims George has killed:
- Himself (Alive, Caused)
- Hayes (Infected, Alive)
- 1 unnamed prison inmate (Infected)
- 2 unnamed prison guards (Infected, Alive)
- Possibly numerous counts of unnamed people (Pre-Apocalypse)
- "Mother" (Flashback)
- This character is credited as Prisoner George in "Mother".