|This article is about the Savior. For other pages with the same name, see: Gina|
Nothing is known about Gina's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, Gina somehow came into contact with a group named "the Saviors" which she subsequently joined upon where she was appointed as a worker for the Sanctuary.
Over time, Gina established her trading post within the factory floor where she provided free items to the highest-ranking Saviors while the workers were forced to make a line and receive items based on their earned points.
While dealing with a customer, Gina informs the worker to join her at poker later tonight alongside a few other guys. Suddenly, Eugene cuts in front of the line, causing her to grow angry with him and to force him to go back. However, Eugene informs Gina about his high-ranking status for the Saviors and his connections with Negan himself. After hearing his reasons, Gina immediately apologizes and gives Eugene what he needs from her basket before watching in awe as Eugene rummage through her entire basket and retrieve several items.
Gina is producing bullets with the other workers when she listens to Eugene's speech about meeting the minimum quota for Simon. When a soot-covered Eugene returns after his brief absence, Gina and the other Saviors are ordered to complete the entire bullet order in anticipation of Negan's final assault on the militia.
At some point following Rick's assumed death, the Sanctuary eventually falls as a community, with most of its residents integrating into Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom, though some chose not to join any of the communities. Since then, Gina has not been seen among the communities after the Sanctuary fell, leaving her with an unknown fate.
This list shows the victims Gina has killed:
- Cam (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Wade (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Huck (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Dozens of unnamed Saviors (Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- Gina is credited as Vendor in "Hostiles and Calamities" and as Gina in "Worth".
- She is named after the actress who portrays her, Gina Stewart.
- Gina, along with Brooke, was not credited for her appearance in "Dead or Alive Or".