|This article is about TV Series character. You may be looking for the Video Game character or the other TV Series character.|
- "Hey. The line's a line! What, they not have them where you come from?"
- —Gina to Eugene[src]
Nothing is known about Gina's life before or as the outbreak began.
At some point in the apocalypse, Gina somehow came into contact with a group named "The Saviors" which she subsequently joined as a worker.
Gina is first seen at her table, selling various items to other Saviors, as she is a vendor. While dealing with a customer, she informs the worker to join her at poker later tonight alongside a few other guys. Suddenly, Eugene cuts in front of the line, causing her to grow angry with him. She scolds him informing him that a "line's a line," and to get to the back of it. Eugene goes to the back, and she continues with her duties.
Shortly after, Eugene goes back to confront her, asking Gina her assigned number is. She is puzzled by him, and fires back asking him for his number instead. Eugene proceeds to inform Gina about his high ranking status for the Saviors, and his connections with Negan himself. After hearing what he has to say, she immediately apologizes. She explains the Sanctuary get so many new faces, and that she didn't know. She digs through her basket, and gives Eugene what he needs. She then shockingly watches Eugene rummage through her basket and retrieve more items. After he leaves, she resumes with her duties.
Gina remains at the bullet factory, producing bullets with the other workers. She listens on to Eugene's speech about meeting the minimum quota for Simon. Later, she is shocked to see Eugene return after his brief absence, covered in soot. She and the other Saviors are ordered to complete the entire bullet order in anticipation of Negan's final assault on the survivors.
Following the six year time jump, the Sanctuary fell apart as a community, with most of its residents integrating into Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom, though some chose not to join any of the communities. Since then, Gina has not been seen among the communities after the Sanctuary fell, leaving her with an unknown fate.
This list shows the victims Gina has killed:
- Cam (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Wade (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Huck (Possibly; Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Dozens of unnamed Saviors (Indirectly Caused, Accidental)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies
- This character is credited as Vendor in "Hostiles and Calamities" and credited as Gina in "Worth".
- Gina is named after the actress who portrays her, Gina Stewart.
- Gina, along with Brooke, was not credited for her appearance in "Dead or Alive Or".