|This article is about the Video Game Character. For other pages with the same name, see: Gina|
Nothing is known about Gina's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Not much is known about Gina's time during the outbreak but at some point she joined a group named "The Delta", whether this was willingly or by force like many other Delta members is unknown.
At one point, Tenn steals a gun from her and aims it at Lilly. She later gets into a struggle with James, who eventually overpowers and disarms her.
After the destruction of the S.S. Stewarts Fitzgerald, Gina can be seen fighting off walkers with Sullene and the other surviving Delta members. When Sullene notices Ruby and Willy, she orders Gina to shoot them, forcing Clementine to shoot Gina in the neck to save them.
- Killed By
When Sullene notices Ruby and Willy preparing to steal a cart, she orders Gina to open fire on them. Clementine then saves them by shooting Gina in the neck with her bow. Given that her brain wasn't destroyed, it is unknown if she reanimated later.
This list shows the victims Gina has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people
Lilly and Gina seem to have a good relationship, them working each other to make kids as soldiers and trying to find people who are on the docks.
- "Don't hurt him! Just stop hurting people, please!"
- —Tennessee to Gina while aiming a gun at her.[src]
James and Gina have a hostile relationship. Gina follows Lilly's orders into killing James, but Tenn stops her. James and Gina will both struggle for the gun, until James overpowers her and knocks her down.
- Gina is one of two characters voiced by Ali Hillis, the other being Ruby.
- If Lilly was spared in "Broken Toys", a glitch/bug will happen where Gina will be seen standing still during the scene where Clementine is thrown against a wall during the explosion.
- Gina is chronologically Clementine's last direct killed victim.