|This article is about the Video Game character. You may be looking for his appearance in the Comic Series or the Novel Series, or his TV Series, Road to Survival, No Man's Land, Social Game, Assault, The Escapists or Atlanta Run counterparts, the Novel Series character, or the showrunner.|
- "But I'd rather make the wrong call and know, than make the right call and not."
- —Glenn to Lee about his decision to head to Atlanta. (Determinant)[src]
Glenn is a comic-adapted character who appears in Telltale Games' The Walking Dead: Season One. The story explains his actions and whereabouts during the beginning of the outbreak prior to the Comic Series.
Almost nothing is known about Glenn's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he was a pizza delivery boy with his own pizza delivery car.
Glenn appeared in the first episode with Carley, Doug, Lilly and Larry at Lee's family's pharmacy, Everett Pharmacy Drugstore. He volunteered to go on a supply run, but got pinned down by walkers at a local motel while trying to save a trapped survivor. He hid in an icebox until Lee and Carley came to rescue him, at which point he helped them kill the walkers and rescue the survivor, who committed suicide due to being bitten.
When the group return to the drugstore, Glenn will scorn Lee for his choice regardless of whether he gave Irene the gun or not. After some time, the group prepares to leave, with Glenn assisting in barricading the door until he is called away by Katjaa to help them. The group soon rendezvous at the motor inn.
At the end of the episode, Glenn is seen listening to a radio broadcast on how bad the situation is in various cities, deciding it is best for him to return to Atlanta to look for his friends. He once again questions Lee's decision regarding Irene's suicide before departing.
As he left in his pizza delivery car, he accidentally took Clementine's last working walkie-talkie. Her other walkie-talkie was thought to be broken during a struggle with a walker in the pharmacy, meaning that she now had no way to reach her parents until "Long Road Ahead", when an unknown man makes contact with Clementine, saying that he found her parents.
For the rest of the events of Season 1, Glenn's whereabouts remain unknown, until his story continues in the Comic Series, where he meets Rick Grimes. For further details see:
- Main article: Glenn (Comic Series)
This list shows the victims Glenn has killed:
If Lee fails to complete certain tasks, it is possible for Glenn to be killed. These deaths are considered non-canon, and result in a game over. Lee will then re-spawn and be allowed to try again. Below is a list of when Glenn can die.
- In The Walking Dead - Debut Trailer, you can see Glenn, Lee, Lilly, Ben, Kenny, and Mark in same photo. But Glenn and Ben-Mark never encountered in game.
- Glenn is one of eight characters from the Comic who made an appearance in the Video Game, the other seven so far being Hershel Greene, Shawn Greene, Michonne, Pete, Siddiq, Elodie, and Jesus.
- Glenn was seen driving a car with an "Ace Pizza" delivery sign on top of the car. This is most likely the car he used to deliver pizzas prior to the apocalypse.
- He will mention his pizza delivery job if Lee talks to him at the drugstore and asks "What's your story?".
- In the comic Glenn mentions that he was a pizza delivery boy pre-apocalypse.
- Glenn's red T-shirt features a logo of an underground hip-hop collective called Hieroglyphics.
- Glenn reveals in-game that he was born and raised in Macon, Georgia, though he has family and relatives in Atlanta.
- He is not mentioned in the character statistics at the end of "No Time Left" along with Charles, Molly and Mark, although he was a member of the group.
- This could be because there were no decisions that could change the character's view on Lee.
- However, his interaction with Lee before leaving does affect conversation between Lee and Kenny on the topic of leaving the motel.