|This article is about the Novel Series character. You may be looking for her appearance in the Comic Series, or her Road to Survival counterpart.|
- "Lilly, I'm sorry. I appreciate all you done for us. Really, I do. Stepping up and all. But I just ain't got it in me to put my ass on the line for these people."
- —Gloria to Lilly about saving the Church group.[src]
Gloria Pyne is a main character first encountered in The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor. Gloria is a resident of Woodbury. She is described as being small, compact, ruddy-skinned women, tough around the eyes with deep crow's-feet that belie her age.
Almost nothing is known about Gloria's life prior to or as the outbreak began. She may have lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak, and worked as a hair dyer.
Main Article: Gloria Pyne (Comic Series)
After the fall of the prison, Gloria and a small group of surviving soldiers hold up in the prison to regroup. As they count their ammo, Gloria has a full mag of 30 5.56mm slugs for her AR-15 and she loans Austin her spare Glock 17. Later on during the night, Gloria comes out half asleep with red puffy eyes, huddled in packing blanket and sees Austin's bite on his wrist and is ordered to go back to sleep by Lilly Caul. As Lilly takes Matthew and Ben to search the corridor, Gloria stays back with her gun and holds the prison cell block. Later that day, Austin sacrifices himself while Lilly leads Gloria and the others out of the prison, they reach Lilly's truck and Gloria sits in the passenger seat next to Lilly. As she quietly shuts the door, she catches a glimpse of Austin being devoured by walkers. On the journey back to Woodbury, she tries to talk to Lilly but is ignored.
Gloria continues her life in Woodbury. She is very suspicious about Reese, a young recruiter of a small group led by Jeremiah Garlitz. Religious Jeremiah turns out to be a mad man, who actually wants to murder everyone around him to be united with God and Heaven. He poisons a lot of Woodburians, and leads a so-called superherd to Woodbury, killing almost everyone inside and many of his group as well. Gloria survives his suicide pact along with few others by escaping onto the courthouse roof.
Gloria settles in to a near-by sewer after the destruction of Woodbury.
- Killed By
During a supply run, Gloria is bitten on her ankle by a walker.
- Bob Stookey (Caused, Before Reanimation)
This list shows the victims Gloria has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- Gloria is a playable character in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
- Gloria's name and occupation was revealed in The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor.
- Gloria is one of the six Woodburians who survived the prison assault, along with Speed Wilkins, Lilly Caul, Ben Buchholz, Matthew Hennesey, and Hap Abernathy.